Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The Pot Lag

do u feel the pot lagg

• yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • nah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EzHackusate__

Veteran
There is some pot lag on the mode that has splash potions. If you throw it, there is a little delay BUT noticeable. It really affects the game. Sometimes when turning back and potting, it won't give you the full heal because it didn't hit your body or close directly to ur leg. In order to heal you fully, you need to pot and jump right after. Any fix with that? Hit detection is a bit okay but the pot lag.
It's not my internet or my pc. I think other players experienced this too.

MariaShy

Pika Member
Um if its lag it will be fixed but if it continues than it my be a bug so if it continues post it on the bug reports forums

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Yeah indeed practise has a bit of pot lag and that was there since it originally was created. You can wait after the server restarts since that's when the lag usually stops or download Tcpnodelay which is a minecraft modification improving pot lag and generally gameplay.

OP
OP
EzHackusate__

EzHackusate__

Veteran
Yeah indeed practise has a bit of pot lag and that was there since it originally was created. You can wait after the server restarts since that's when the lag usually stops or download Tcpnodelay which is a minecraft modification improving pot lag and generally gameplay.
i already have tcpnodelay on my mods. pot is still laggy

Status
Not open for further replies.