Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars The kills,beds,f kills dont count in pg

Status
Not open for further replies.

AluxYTT

Epic Pika
IGN
AluxYT
Minecraft username:
AluxYT​

Suggestion:
The kills,beds,f kills dont count in pg​

Detailed description:
As you can see gyus, when we play a private game the kills,beds,finals are counting. So thats in my opinion isnt fair.​

Reason(s):
Because, you can make a pg and your friend let you kill him,with the result that he can get a lit of kills without doing nothing. This in my opinion isnt fair for the players, who try their best to collect some kills.​

Example(s):
N/A​

Nolestepa

Epic Pika
If you meant that private games kills DO count in the stats and want it removed,

that's a great suggestion and probably something miss added or accidentally

I don't see why anybody would reject this.

+1

Meth0vas

Pika Lover
+1
I will get Titan soon and i completly agree with you! If you activate free shop, go get epearls and kill an alt over and over is just unfair and only avaliable for Titans+! That leads to fake stats and unfair advantages in the stats, because they can be ruined!

OP
OP
AluxYTT

AluxYTT

Epic Pika
IGN
AluxYT
+1
I will get Titan soon and i completly agree with you! If you activate free shop, go get epearls and kill an alt over and over is just unfair and only avaliable for Titans+! That leads to fake stats and unfair advantages in the stats, because they can be ruined!
So upvote my suggestion pls.

OP
OP
AluxYTT

AluxYTT

Epic Pika
IGN
AluxYT
If you meant that private games kills DO count in the stats and want it removed,

that's a great suggestion and probably something miss added or accidentally

I don't see why anybody would reject this.

+1
tysm I just realized it 5 days ago xD

mlk713

Epic Pika
IGN
mlk713
Unnecessary suggestion. I think you have recently bought titan and you are experiencing what you can do with it. You can use the stats kill message, which is how i think you claim that the stats are getting higher. But they do not. Even if you get the kills in the Private Game, they reset to what they used to be after you leave the PG. So this suggestion is useless. -1

OP
OP
AluxYTT

AluxYTT

Epic Pika
IGN
AluxYT
Unnecessary suggestion. I think you have recently bought titan and you are experiencing what you can do with it. You can use the stats kill message, which is how i think you claim that the stats are getting higher. But they do not. Even if you get the kills in the Private Game, they reset to what they used to be after you leave the PG. So this suggestion is useless. -1
No it counts idk why you disaggree

Ended

Legendary Pika
I don't think it counts but even if it is counting the kills, bed destroys or deaths in PG then it will be a bug report not a suggestion.

vrroooooom

Great Reporter
IGN
vrroooooom
Stats from private games don't count, so this is unnecessary suggestion.

Surbate

Staff Member
IGN
Surbate
Hello thothos 👋,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • As mentioned above, private game stats do not count towards your total stats.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork :yaychu:

Status
Not open for further replies.