Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The End

Status
Not open for further replies.

RicH_Baybeer

Veteran
Hello PikaCrafters!
As you might know I got demoted today, I was ready to resign anyways. Like 8 staff members in total TODAY only have resigned or been demoted. Mostly because of the Owner who says that the staff team ''made mess'' on the server while he ''was busy with other things irl''. I hope you see this and you realise that this is all wrong. But anyways, im not here to judge or anything ofcourse, but idk what's coming next if Trial-Helper rank is going to get removed. Every just accepted staff member could easy abuse on my opinion. Also people told me that the Owner (Yoeri) calls the staff members ''stupid retards'' or something close to that, im not saying who told me this tho. I mean Pika is falling apart and you demote staff members for saying you dont care about the server (when you actually didn't for a long time, till this day, that everyone started resigning). When @PizzaMC left the staff team, I knew that Pika is going to start fall apart. People who left the team, like no-one wants to come back because this is messed up. And what I can say, Yoeri, treated us like shit, he didnt care about us till everyone started resigning, the staff team wasn't appriciated. Yoeri is now demoting people aswell because they are saying their opinions. K this is messed up sorry m8. Please stop blaming staff members about your mistakes and look at yourself (Yoeri).
I want to say special thanks to:
@RockyGaming and @DoXyYHD for their awesome trainings.
@II_DragonBoy_II for always being funny and making everything fun.
@TheBearKingHD for always being there for us.
@Smoothy P, @Lavandu, @MasterDandy for playing bedwars with me :D
And ofcourse @DODE2K as my first colleague on Galactix factions :p And teaching me things when I was a nob. K
And ofcourse all of you PikaCrafters!
Love you all!
Peace out.

Last edited:

RandyDandy

Veteran
Hello PikaCrafters!
As you might know I got demoted today, I was ready to resign anyways. Like 8 staff members in total TODAY only have resigned or been demoted. Mostly because of the Owner who says that the staff team ''made mess'' on the server while he ''was busy with other things irl''. I hope you see this and you realise that this is all wrong. But anyways, im not here to judge or anything ofcourse, but idk what's coming next if Trial-Helper rank is going to get removed. Every just accepted staff member could easy abuse on my opinion. Also people told me that the Owner (Yoeri) calls the staff members ''stupid retards'' or something close to that, im not saying who told me this tho. I mean Pika is falling apart and you demote staff members for saying you dont care about the server (when you actually didn't for a long time, till this day, that everyone started resigning). When @PizzaMC left the staff team, I knew that Pika is going to start fall apart. People who left the team, like no-one wants to come back because this is messed up. And what I can say, Yoeri, treated us like shit, he didnt care about us till everyone started resigning, the staff team wasn't appriciated. Yoeri is now demoting people aswell about saying their opinions. Ok this is messed up sorry m8. Please stop blaming staff members about your mistakes and look at yourself (Yoeri).
And ofcourse @DODE2K as my first colleague on Galactix factions :p And teaching me things when I was a nob. Ok
Love you all!
Peace out.
well im pretty sure you mean "for recking me at bedwars :p"

D

Deleted member 85

not even this freshly cooked lasagna can avoid this pasta (i got nothing to rhyme with beef just so you know)

but later bo'.

Lasticy

Forum Fantasiser
Hello PikaCrafters!
As you might know I got demoted today, I was ready to resign anyways. Like 8 staff members in total TODAY only have resigned or been demoted. Mostly because of the Owner who says that the staff team ''made mess'' on the server while he ''was busy with other things irl''. I hope you see this and you realise that this is all wrong. But anyways, im not here to judge or anything ofcourse, but idk what's coming next if Trial-Helper rank is going to get removed. Every just accepted staff member could easy abuse on my opinion. Also people told me that the Owner (Yoeri) calls the staff members ''stupid retards'' or something close to that, im not saying who told me this tho. I mean Pika is falling apart and you demote staff members for saying you dont care about the server (when you actually didn't for a long time, till this day, that everyone started resigning). When @PizzaMC left the staff team, I knew that Pika is going to start fall apart. People who left the team, like no-one wants to come back because this is messed up. And what I can say, Yoeri, treated us like shit, he didnt care about us till everyone started resigning, the staff team wasn't appriciated. Yoeri is now demoting people aswell because they are saying their opinions. Ok this is messed up sorry m8. Please stop blaming staff members about your mistakes and look at yourself (Yoeri).
And ofcourse @DODE2K as my first colleague on Galactix factions :p And teaching me things when I was a nob. Ok
Love you all!
Peace out.
WHAT ABOUT ME D:

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Can't believe you forgot the one and only who gives the quadriple L every time. Good luck hackusator, wish you luck in your pvp skills because you'll need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.