Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The different types of players on survival

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaftPunk5963

Pika Member
Here's a list of the different types of people on survival, enjoy

The Non-English Guy
He's online every day, always playing, but he never speaks English to anyone except for other people who don't speak English

The Weird Guy
He's online sometimes, everyone seems to know his name, doesn't have a donor rank, and is usually quite. He for some reason is rich and usually tries to hang out with donors and fails (Don't know why)

The Donaters
A player who has any donor rank and is usually well known around the community, and friendly most of the time.

The Old Times
These players have been on pika for more than 4 years and are very, very well known around the community. Usually hanging out with staff or other donors or helping some noobs. But since they're veterans, they can get out of any trouble, they will talk trash in public chat and theyll get away with it and they know how to dodge staff *cough* me *cough*

And The Worst Of Them
I genuinely hate these people as deep as my heart goes into hell. The spammers, tp trappers, and last but not least...

Your friends who ask you to Tp to them while you're busy for something "important" and he/she insists, so you finally Tp and its just some question like "Which looks better"

That's some pain in my heart right there

(And this is to you @IIFreedII) xD

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
Also add the Poor players:
They are rich and pro's but no one likes them, everyone ignores them and hates them.

Status
Not open for further replies.