Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

the desire of Pika Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unawarely

The Pika
dude, my grammar is good enough to make it understandable to whos reading this. so stop acting like you are english teacher, because you clowning yourself.

why you people saying that im banned to start talk with ? i already said im not here to talk or cry about my ban. im just telling whats going on i'm not blind and i'm not laying cuz thats whats happening in the server and most of ppl knows that.
admins have enough perms to abuse and i was talking about some admins that abused, mods and helpers have tp commands and a lot of other commands they easy can abuse with them if they want to. and already a lot of them did that. so what you are saying have no sense.and dont prove that they didnt abuse.
fixing a rule or adding new rule is not my problem. they wont do it any way cuz of their inactivity.

not really true what you are saying . i'm always active on the discord and forums checking and reading and looking for everything is going on. owners
are completely disappeared in pika network. they barly talk to their community. i cant even see them in general chat asking how server going or how
their players doing. pika network is not like old to owners being spammed as you are saying 5k invite and 100k ping. i swear to god they barly got
invite per day. and i re say it to you what you are saying dont really prove their inactivity reason. this is a facts about owners and everyone knows that.
owners role in the server is just to control economy and founding the server and making sure that server going well and great talk to their community.
thats what owners should do but i dont think @Max and @voodootje0 are doing this :)
nd about JustThiemo. this guy just came to there server i'm not talking about him. he is doing is best as the only developer in 2 servers. and thats
how owners dont care about the server that puting only 1 developer for 2 server. he is not machine and he is not gona do the updates in time alone.

and if you talk about the rules a lot of ppl are making serious suggestions and great but your manager and owners are barly active to check it.

as i said before the first 3 days in season in all server doing rollback is the badest decision you could take. if ppl abused a bug or something you easy
can go into the server consol and check it setp by step yeah it would take sometime but in the same time you gona respect the effort that ppl are
doing in the start of the season.
if you really care about your server members and what they are try harding for... you should respect and hard work to slove the problem without taking the easy way...
yeah im not an english teacher but I'm half your age and atleast I can create a working sentence.
Yes, both Owners, managers, admins are all spammed with friend requests and dms I know this for a fact. When I said you were banned, along with it, I said that it doesn't matter than you are banned. Your credibility doesn't change. For me to beleive anything you say, however, I'm going to need some evidence. Give me any proof of any staff abusing in opf for the past year.

Shhmoked

You're a little loser my guy, you ain't "MrDarkness" neither are you "DarkZeroPvP" trying to fake donation proof in able to claim someone else's account. Kind of pathetic in my opinion.

Loxolgy

Epic Pika
Big respect darqneez👍👍👍Best cheater in 2020 😂😂😂 " I never cheat " so funny he just hit u from 6 block reach...
Hi aBdUrHaM

Status
Not open for further replies.