Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

the desire of Pika Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeet1234

Legendary Pika
Please Fix The Server I have found many bhoppers,reachers and people using ka and fly in opfacs Please Upgrade Anti Cheat.

OP
OP
Darqneez

Darqneez

Legendary Pika
all of this cuz u got fairly banned... log👏off👏ma'am👏
Look what i just said at the start of this post ( i'm not here to cry about my false punishment. i'm here just to expose what's going on ) papa :coffee:

ruzyxo

Veteran
what i just said at the start of this post ( i'm not here to cry about my false punishment. i'm here just to expose what's going on ) papa :coffee:

i didnt read it but im curious to know why u decided to talk about it after ur ban so thats why.
also do u have any receipts about everything u said?

yeet1234

Legendary Pika
i dont want another false ban. its lucky i could buy unban. PLEASE FIX SERVER!!!!

HyperRSmash

Veteran
i love how trials are defending the server as this server is good or smth this server actually DOES suck, im not saying others are awesome, most of the other servers i know also suck, but so does pika.

this whole thing is a joke
like literally
imagine "moderating a block game server full of toxic kids"
well thats what it is haha
get a life idk play piano draw things go to museums or go travel new cities or countries
young much? go study lmao
Its not about being a blocks game, if it was "just a blocks game" and as bad as you make it look like then noone would play it, I mean there are toons of high quality 3d games, why a pixel game.
We are staff on it because we enjoy it, and trying to take others enjoyment is just sad. Also why don't YOU go travel all around the world and study and not play a blocks game cuz u obvly can't enjoy it as much as travelling...
Also it's not a blocks game filled with toxic kids, it's filled with amazing people too.

MouraThat

Veteran
Look what i just said at the start of this post ( i'm not here to cry about my false punishment. i'm here just to expose what's going on ) papa :coffee:
I'm 20 and from the UK too , Hi

[Ok in all seriousness]
There are some fundamental issues with what your saying about staff but as others have explained your in the wrong there.
i love how trials are defending the server as this server is good or smth this server actually DOES suck, im not saying others are awesome, most of the other servers i know also suck, but so does pika.

this whole thing is a joke
like literally
imagine "moderating a block game server full of toxic kids"
well thats what it is haha
get a life idk play piano draw things go to museums or go travel new cities or countries
young much? go study lmao
Says a post farmer , Hypocrite :p

OP
OP
Darqneez

Darqneez

Legendary Pika
I'm 20 and from the UK too , Hi

[Ok in all seriousness]
There are some fundamental issues with what your saying about staff but as others have explained your in the wrong there.

nah my dude what i said is true and its fact and this things are still going on untill this moment so re check what i said in the post ... ppl just trying to
defend with just saying ( yo your banned thats why you want to talk about it ) and ( yo your so bad player and you got alot of times banned how u want
staff to deal with you and others who's like you ) in fact what i did and who i'm dont matter cuz the sh"t is going on already thats why i dont reply to so
many ppl in the comment here cuz its waste of time to reply to them... they are just here to flame and hate. in the end i just said what i want and what
i feel and whats going on...

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Also why don't YOU go travel all around the world and study and not play a blocks game cuz u obvly can't en
Who said i don't travel? xD

We are staff on it because we enjoy it,
doesnt change the fact that its
just a blocks game"

Also it's not a blocks game filled with toxic kids, it's filled with amazing people too.
cant disagree, ive met a ton of great people eho are now my friends, but still there are a ton of toxic kids hacking swearing abusing and just swearing at good people

im getting bored lmao
I mean there are toons of high quality 3d games, why a pixel game.
also, we are talking about the server not minecraft in general, minecraft is good, but enjoying it SO MUCH and spending IRL MONEY on it is awkward

and, the best 3d game is minecraft, the servers (in general) suck

UpperGround

Great Reporter
also wtf why are people attacking @Darqneez ? he literally said it wasn't about his ban lmao
its awkward people think he wrote all this because of his ban

OP
OP
Darqneez

Darqneez

Legendary Pika
also wtf why are people attacking @Darqneez ? he literally said it wasn't about his ban lmao
its awkward people think he wrote all this because of his ban
people are here just for hate. some of them they didn't even read...what you expect from people brain dead... they can't even say the truth.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
people are here just for hate. some of them they didn't even read...what you expect from people brain dead... they can't even say the truth.
yes lmao people are just judging by who wrote it but not what they wrote

its stupid lmao

0Mad0Max0

Veteran
Great Reporter
I would like to explain and respond to a few things from the perspective of a Moderator who has been here for a few months now.

from the end of 2018 staff role is a tool to abuse. alot of staff are giving free items and stuff in the server from their gamemodes to players during the season ( i cant proof it but its fact and players are getting spawners and money and ect ). infos of bases are given ( they use /v or /god to and tp to players to get the information of their bases and give it to the faction they are playing in or their friends before they were staff).

Staff members cannot spawn in items or money. The items you receive from staff are the same as from any other player. Staff members are also not allowed to abuse any of their permission. Should you be able to fully proof abuse of permissions from staff, report it to the (Staff) Manager. If it is valid proof and the reported staff was abusing, then action will be taken.

Staff Member must be only a staff shouldn't play with a faction in the server to avoid abuse. every staff must be controlled by a staff higher then them to low the chance of abuse.the staff who banned you must not denied your application other staff must handle it to avoid the abuse. this is how its work in every good minecraft server. but on pika i dont think so.

Staff members volunteer to help the server. They should be allowed to freely play and enjoy the server while contributing to it.
The admins and above already monitor staff and ensure that no abuse of permission is happening and that the rules are correctly enforced.
Letting the staff who punished reply to an appeal leads to more fair decisions as they are the ones who saw the user break the rules. If they are sure the user broke the rules they can deny the appeal. If not, they can accept it.
If the proof provided to the punishment is invalid, your appeal will always get accepted.

I'm Not saying that every single staff in pika network have a careless and ego but most of them have.
Getting admin in pika network is the ego Crown. every single one was pretty nice and good before getting admin... after they all change. ego and carelessly and took a place. when you ask why they dgf they said we are busy because we have more work as admins. yeah this kinda true untill you say it all the day it start to be a lie. you cant be busy all the day and everyday. i used to be an admin and yeah i got some work to do but i was answering everyone i was pretty nice to everyone i never ever ignore someone or bad treat someone. so its not true my admins friends

The server staff still have a private life together with their tasks. Some are busier, some are less. If you don't get a response from one or they tell you they are currently busy, try contacting other staff.
Most questions do not need to be asked directly to admins. Starting conversations with "Hey" and waiting for a response instead of directly asking a question makes it only harder and less likely to get a response back.
Being an admin has changed a lot over the years. Server ownership and management have changed since 2016 to a completely new system that you cannot compare anymore with today.

i had problem i was banned in pika network as i know its false ban i appeal and the same one who banned denied it and he didnt want even answer me in the discord i was sending him msgs all the day but he never ever answer nd i tried to msg the other admins they talk a little bit then they ignore you too. i even tried to msg the manager he did the same thing even the owners. so as a player and i got ignore by every higher staff who gona solve my problem. When you msgs some of the lower staff they say we cant deal with it you need to msg a higher staff and yeah its going like that for days.

You already have gotten multiple responses on your appeal. The final decision was it being denied and you staying punished as valid evidence was provided. Messaging staff about it will not change it and the owners do not deal with server punishments.

You can say owners are 7/24 offline you barely see them active in the server they dont answer in the discord i see no controlling. i only see them post an announcement and they
gone. this how you guys @voodootje0 and @Gunfire gona make the server better place for the players ? with your inactivity and careless about the dms of the ppl ?

The owners are active on Pika, even if it does not seem like it. They own 2 server networks with around 3000 combined concurrent players daily.
It may be true that they aren't always actively talking in public, but they are for sure working on the server and listen to user feedback.
Keep in mind that they again also have a private life alongside their networks. You should only contact the owners about things related to purchases and similar. The server staff deals with punishments and most other things can be done over the forums which both owners regularly check.

The Manager @MrFrenco The big boy the one who must manage the server and organise the staff team... i can say to you that you fail my brother. your staff team is such a miss..
everyone saying that the staff team is trash and me too im saying it this staff team is trash cuz its fact. is this how you deal with problems and things are going with ignore ? and
not answering... this is not a good example of a manger im sorry.

Once again, if you have issues with staff members contact him. It will be looked into even if you do not get a response. You can also give staff feedback personally without going to the Manager. The staff cares about Pika-Network, that's why they applied and got accepted into the team.
Before contacting the Owners or the Manager, make sure your question or issue is important, and not something regular staff can also handle. Remember that we got a Help and Support forum that can be used.

Servers : you can say Pika network servers are not developed and worked on them for so long time ago. a lot of mess and lag and crashing bugging a lot ect...
Pika had game modes are dead and they still keeping them like Faction. Faction server had 0 players 7/24 and the staff team keeping it for no reason. they dont have time to get
a good idea of server to change it with faction and thats sad... how good the staff team. and the maps is not even ur own guys and a lot a lot how sad.

The developers and owners make their decision for a reason and are actively working on fixing bugs and adding community suggestions. It's often a lot more simple said than done.
Some bugs or features cannot be simply fixed or implemented without having to change core features and possibly having to reset the game mode.

UpDates : ah sure ill give you that one. you guys did a good updates but sad man its not what we expect from 32 staff member. i can beat biggest server on mc with that
amount of staff that you guys have... even the main bugs are not fixed yet but whatever you guys busy for doing this...

The staff team is not responsible for fixing bugs and working on updates. Their task is to enforce the rules and help the community.
This is the task of owners and developers. We have got 1 developer who is also working on 2 servers at the same time.
You can help out on this yourself by making detailed and good suggestions and reporting bugs with steps to reproduce and video proof. This speeds the process up a lot. I used to be a developer for a server myself and I know how hard it sometimes can be.

decisions : like guys did you even care how bad players did work in the second day of the start in this season? factions did reach 20 b in that day in op faction ... but yeah you
guys dont give a single f about us. you just rollback... you made alot of players quit the servers with what you did, cuz you guys are busy and cant check it from the consol one
by one... who cares they just a members let them re do what they did... players didnt go to work and some didnt sleep and some didnt go to school but you guys dont care its
your decisions we all are just numbers for you... and a lot of sh"t decisions you guys did and we lost alot cuz of it.

Checking who exploited a bug one by one using the console would take immense amounts of time and would be near impossible It would lead to false punishments and miss out on some users.
Rolling back the server was a quick and effective fix. Most fair playing users did not lose much and the season could go on as normal.

Rules : as we all know pika network rules are so Dysfunctional and dont even help and needs to update. but yeah staff are busy to look into the rules and fix it... after we all was pushing to change the rules they just change only 1 rule of advertising... how good they are..

If there is any big rule change needed, suggest it on the forums and make sure to give it a +1 on it if it already has been suggested. The rules aim to be fair towards everyone playing on the network so keep that in mind when making a suggestion.

in the end
i will stay love this server because i spend years and years on it... i know its f up those days but yeah thats whats going on guys
tbh i dont expect any changes is going after this post as i expect my self banned from the forums...
“Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world...would do this, it would change the earth.”

You will never get banned for making posts criticizing the network or similar unless you break the server rules with your post. Users are encouraged to suggest changes to possible issues of the network and discuss solutions. As a final note, please consider that the staff team volunteer for the server and still have a private life. Staff applied and got accepted because they were a good fit for the server and were already being helpful before. This goes to the Managers, Developers, and Owners as well. If you disagree with server decisions, make a suggestion or talk about it. I hope I could give some insight from a staff perspective on the situation. Things like the Anti-Cheat is a good example. A new and better version is already in development and new versions of it were deployed on Skywars and Bedwars. It's already a lot better than the old one and will get expanded when it's fully ready.

Last edited:

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I would like to explain and respond to a few things from the perspective of a Moderator who has been here for a few months now.

Staff members cannot spawn in items or money. The items you receive from staff are the same as from any other player. Staff members are also not allowed to abuse any of their permission. Should you be able to fully proof abuse of permissions from staff, report it to the (Staff) Manager. If it is valid proof and the reported staff was abusing, then action will be taken.

Staff members volunteer to help the server. They should be allowed to freely play and enjoy the server while contributing to it.
The admins and above already monitor staff and ensure that no abuse of permission is happening and that the rules are correctly enforced.
Letting the staff who punished reply to an appeal leads to more fair decisions as they are the ones who saw the user break the rules. If they are sure the user broke the rules they can deny the appeal. If not, they can accept it.
If the proof provided to the punishment is invalid, your appeal will always get accepted.

The server staff still have a private life together with their tasks. Some are busier, some are less. If you don't get a response from one or they tell you they are currently busy, try contacting other staff.
Most questions do not need to be asked directly to admins. Starting conversations with "Hey" and waiting for a response instead of directly asking a question makes it only harder and less likely to get a response back.
Being an admin has changed a lot over the years. Server ownership and management have changed since 2016 to a completely new system that you cannot compare anymore with today.

The owners are active on Pika, even if it does not seem like it. They own 2 server networks with around 3000 combined concurrent players daily.
It may be true that they aren't always actively talking in public, but they are for sure working on the server and listen to user feedback.
Keep in mind that they again also have a private life alongside their networks. You should only contact the owners about things related to purchases and similar. The server staff deals with punishments and most other things can be done over the forums which both owners regularly check.

Once again, if you have issues with staff members contact him. It will be looked into even if you do not get a response. You can also give staff feedback personally without going to the Manager. The staff cares about Pika-Network, that's why they applied and got accepted into the team.
Before contacting the Owners or the Manager, make sure your question or issue is important, and not something regular staff can also handle. Remember that we got a Help and Support forum that can be used.

The developers and owners make their decision for a reason and are actively working on fixing bugs and adding community suggestions. It's often a lot more simple said than done.
Some bugs or features cannot be simply fixed or implemented without having to change core features and possibly having to reset the game mode.

The staff team is not responsible for fixing bugs and working on updates. Their task is to enforce the rules and help the community.
This is the task of owners and developers. We have got 1 developer who is also working on 2 servers at the same time.
You can help out on this yourself by making detailed and good suggestions and reporting bugs with steps to reproduce and video proof. This speeds the process up a lot. I used to be a developer for a server myself and I know how hard it sometimes can be.

Checking who exploited a bug one by one using the console would take immense amounts of time and would be near impossible It would lead to false punishments and miss out on some users.
Rolling back the server was a quick and effective fix. Most fair playing users did not lose much and the season could go on as normal.

If there is any big rule change needed, suggest it on the forums and make sure to give it a +1 on it if it already has been suggested. The rules aim to be fair towards everyone playing on the network so keep that in mind when making a suggestion.

You will never get banned for making posts criticizing the network or similar unless you break the server rules with your post. Users are encouraged to suggest changes to possible issues of the network and discuss solutions. As a final note, please consider that the staff team volunteer for the server and still have a private life. Staff applied and got accepted because they were a good fit for the server and were already being helpful before. This goes to the Managers, Developers, and Owners as well. If you disagree with server decisions, make a suggestion or talk about it. I hope I could give some insight from a staff perspective on the situation. Things like the Anti-Cheat is a good example. A new and better version is already in development and new versions of it were deployed on Skywars and Bedwars. It's already a lot better than the old one and will get expanded when it's fully ready.
fun fact: you couldve done something more effective instead of writing this, actually, same for @Darqneez

like guys wtf i understand, some of you like this server so fcking much, and some criticize it, ok i get it
but why wasting tons of time in it? you can love it or hate it, idc but guys you shouldn't take this seriously, people who love the server should mind their own business and dont give a flying fuck about the ones who dont love, and the same, people who dont like the server should also not give a fuck about the ones who love

why the arguing? id prefer to keep my thoughts to myself instead of people being against me and wasting their time for it

just stop arguing and appreciate each others thoughts even tho you don't agree
dont fucking argue over this

edit: max also dont take this personal just cuz i quoted u ;-;

0Mad0Max0

Veteran
Great Reporter
fun fact: you couldve done something more effective instead of writing this, actually, same for @Darqneez

like guys wtf i understand, some of you like this server so fcking much, and some criticize it, ok i get it
but why wasting tons of time in it? you can love it or hate it, idc but guys you shouldn't take this seriously, people who love the server should mind their own business and dont give a flying about the ones who dont love, and the same, people who dont like the server should also not give a about the ones who love

why the arguing? id prefer to keep my thoughts to myself instead of people being against me and wasting their time for it

just stop arguing and appreciate each others thoughts even tho you don't agree
dont argue over this

edit: max also dont take this personal just cuz i quoted u ;-;
I simply wanted to give a response as I see it come up every now and then. I do not want to argue about it, but rather give a more helpful response explaining some things.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I simply wanted to give a response as I see it come up every now and then. I do not want to argue about it, but rather give a more helpful response explaining some things.
Yep that's what i want too, people explaining their points without arguing, but this thread and how its going rn is just people taking this VERY seriously which is... stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.