Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

the desire of Pika Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeBlaize

Pika Lover
+1 i agree with almost everything hes saying... they really need to update rules and f warnings like how can you counter a person whos splitting your walls if they have f shield and when we report to staff they say nothing mentioned in the rules about it.. so how is that fair?? even if they make cannon without box we cant cegg it like wtf this server belongs to the streets... sorry to say but its facts

_juicer

Epic Pika
Darqneez ur legit braindead. You werent falsely banned, you were cheating and it was obvious. or did you just get 10x better after getting banned?
The Rollback was necessary because there were people using a money glitch and the economy would have been broken. Your the only person ive seen that is crying so much about it.

Also Your a retard just uninstall thanks

Nice 2020 forums acc nerd

Disaalt

The Pika
+1 Stuff in Pika-Network does need to change and some of the staff as well but not all but when its Night time for most staff pika is a mess when there's no staff online to handle but mostly Helper+ if there's no helpers or higher the hackers will just Continue hacking unpunished and it takes days or weeks or months for the staff to find the hackers make the Network and the hackers use the players gear to advantage which make
the game unfair for the regular players and want most of those players will want to quit the NetWork stuff has to change in Pika and I hope it comes Soon as Possible
Yeah ok are you supposed to let staff not sleep?

millerbilly1

Pika Lover
-1 The only issue is the absence of members in the staff team , if there were more members that could help the server would be better because they could do more things . Darqneez its easyer to find issues than solutions.

millerbilly1

Pika Lover
Forgot to mention the server isnt a factions server , there are other minigames aswell and if they would fix only opfactions they would lose a considerable player base .Yes i get mad sometimes because of the poor performance of the server that sometimes occures but if you would pay attention you would realise that not only opfactions has issues. And as i said above the leack of members in the staff team causes that. Also if you would know how to fix everything etc you wouldnt be banned , you would be a staff member with a higher position that most of the members , but instead of that you are banned for cheating.

OP
OP
Darqneez

Darqneez

Legendary Pika
+1 Stuff in Pika-Network does need to change and some of the staff as well but not all but when its Night time for most staff pika is a mess when there's no staff online to handle but mostly Helper+ if there's no helpers or higher the hackers will just Continue hacking unpunished and it takes days or weeks or months for the staff to find the hackers make the Network and the hackers use the players gear to advantage which make
the game unfair for the regular players and want most of those players will want to quit the NetWork stuff has to change in Pika and I hope it comes Soon as Possible
True

Status
Not open for further replies.