Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice The Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuazTPM

Minecraft Username:
MuazTPM

Suggestion:
The Bridge

Detailed description:
This is a game mode where 2 players duel each each other and there is a thin bridge! They have an iron sword, bow with a 5 second cool down, 5 Golden Apples that heal you to full health instantly and 2 stacks of clay blocks! The teams are Blue and red and The first to get 5 goals Wins! After each and every goal, it says '{Username} Has Scored!' and they have like a waiting box after the start of the match and after goals! It would also be fun to have a good level system where you can have Tiers!​

Reason(s):
I want this game mode to be implemented as I don't have to switch to another server JUST to play another game mode and I am sure a lot of people would love to play bridge! This game mode would be a new revolution to the PracticePVP game mode! A lot of You Tubers on Pika can also have more ideas of content to make as Bridge is a fairly decent game mode to make content out of! I hope this gets added!​

Example(s):
Example: Like Hypixel bridge in duels!

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
Already Suggested and Denied
Pls stop suggesting the same thing over and over again

#nosamesuggestions

OP
OP
MuazTPM

MuazTPM

Already Suggested and Denied
Pls stop suggesting the same thing over and over again

#nosamesuggestions

Oof sorry! I didn't know it was already suggested! I apologize! But, all I wanted was this gamemode to be implemented! ;c

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT
Oof sorry! I didn't know it was already suggested! I apologize! But, all I wanted was this gamemode to be implemented! ;c
nah it will not be implemented
u can play bridge on jartex or blocksmc

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
ye already suggested and denied, just play this in other server

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
light advertise ig?

if normal advertise is
"guys please come to my server! play.youaredumb.net

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello ,

Thank you for your interest in PikaNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time, maybe in the future.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork

Good evening,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.