Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice The bridge but something else......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja_4685

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
Ninja_4685​

Suggestion:
The bridge but something else......​

Detailed description:
Ok so the players spawn 128 blocks away from each other with nothing in between .
they spawn in a normal mc chunk. This game can be played in 1.8.9 and 1.17.
they have to build a bridge to kill each other the first one to kill the other player wins​

Reason(s):
sounds fun to me lol​

Anuly

Veteran
So, its like bridge, but without the bridge
bedwars but without the bed..

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Ninja_4685​

Suggestion:
The bridge but something else......​

Detailed description:
Ok so the players spawn 128 blocks away from each other with nothing in between .
they spawn in a normal mc chunk. This game can be played in 1.8.9 and 1.17.
they have to build a bridge to kill each other the first one to kill the other player wins​

Reason(s):
sounds fun to me lol​
This doesn't seem like fun as people say bedwars without a bed and bridge without the bridge it's more of a bridging practice and a bit of combat but from what i can see bridging is more required then combat snd what u need for placing blocks fast is a lot of cps which some people can't get for example Leo
So in my opinion this shouldn't really be a practice related gamemode this should be a whole new gamemode but as i said it doesn't seem very fun so i'd suggest u to try re-suggesting this but this time making it minigames section

Mwa <3

Blazemon

The Pika
This doesn't seem like fun as people say bedwars without a bed and bridge without the bridge it's more of a bridging practice and a bit of combat but from what i can see bridging is more required then combat snd what u need for placing blocks fast is a lot of cps which some people can't get for example Leo
So in my opinion this shouldn't really be a practice related gamemode this should be a whole new gamemode but as i said it doesn't seem very fun so i'd suggest u to try re-suggesting this but this time making it minigames section

Mwa <3
Oh and btw i am upvoting for the idea of adding this gamemode but not to practice but as a new gamemode like minigames

abhay0825R

Legendary Pika
Uhh well I don't like that gameplay better to suggest to add a bridge game after dying 5 times u loose and bridge already maded -1

OP
OP
Ninja_4685

Ninja_4685

Legendary Pika

Mwa <3
it can be played in 2 different version 1.8.9 and 1.17

BlaixenU

Pika Member
sounds fun, but the fact it's 128 blocks away means that, without a height limit, it's really easy to just cause a huge mess of staircases leading into the center of both bases, making it super hard to get anywhere at all, and if you do, the pressure is just gonna lead everyone to spawnblock which makes the defending team have a massive disadvantage.

Upvoting since i do think the idea of a height limit is probs also gonna get implemented if bridges does.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Ninja_4685,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.