Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The best idea yet that has come to my mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

restinpieces

This is going about IGs and Opskyblock. nothing else. anyways lets start with what i wanted to say.

'IG farms. Hard to get. but works really slow and doesnt reward much really,Ur better off with a zombie pigman
grinder. the flesh u can sell at the cleric and the gold u just sell' is what i discoverd

IGs drop 4 or 5 iron uppon death.Thats not bad, but iron isnt worth alot. Alot of people build the afk pools for this. and getting an alt is still slow, let stay u wait with ur real alt.
So, i believe Upgrades should be added.
Like coal,gold,diamond and emerald.
So,if u didnt get it,lets say u choose the emerald upgrade they drop emeralds instead of iron.
If thats too Op then The poppies instead is also ok.(means 1 emerald per IG)
But i think it should cost For an emerald spawner upgrade:9 stacks of magic emeralds.
If u got confused,let me explain:
When u mine at /warp mine there could be an magic ore(these should be rare).
U know its magic if it has sparkles around it.
And maybe also magic blocks should exist(like Magic emerald blocks,these should be extremely rare)
This way more people go to /warp mine,and iron golem farms arent trash anymore.
And I think for donators this should be implemented:
/warp magic mine for hero and above. this should make ores more common and blocks also.
And maybe /espawnershop where u can buy emerald spawners(these should cost 2x to 3x more then the original)
============================================================================This is my idea. so its worth atleast to wait with a real account For ig farm.
Feal free to comment about what u dont like.
This is extra meant for staff :)
============================================================================

Roy_

Legendary Pika
stupid idea and should never be implemented.

vSyndrome

Epic Pika
This is going about IGs and Opskyblock. nothing else. anyways lets start with what i wanted to say.

'IG farms. Hard to get. but works really slow and doesnt reward much really,Ur better off with a zombie pigman
grinder. the flesh u can sell at the cleric and the gold u just sell' is what i discoverd

IGs drop 4 or 5 iron uppon death.Thats not bad, but iron isnt worth alot. Alot of people build the afk pools for this. and getting an alt is still slow, let stay u wait with ur real alt.
So,if u didnt get it,lets say u choose the emerald upgrade they drop emeralds instead of iron.
But i think it should cost For an emerald spawner upgrade:9 stacks of magic emeralds.
And maybe also magic blocks should exist(like Magic emerald blocks,these should be extremely rare)
/warp magic mine for hero and above. this should make ores more common and blocks also.
And maybe /espawnershop where u can buy emerald spawners(these should cost 2x to 3x more then the original)
============================================================================This is my idea. so its worth atleast to wait with a real account For ig farm.
I say leave it how it is there are other ways of getting money and 5 iron to 1 emerald is still quite op and also what if emerald prices go down due to everybody having emerald ig's but i'm a faction noob so lol.

MLG_TITAN

Pika Lover

Ur idea is really nice dude but needs a lot of work and sounds very op and hard to be achieved, but anyway thank you for spending your free time playing on pika and thinking of improvements staff could do

Status
Not open for further replies.