Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The begging of the new era!

Parlyy

Great Reporter
Feels great to be the 1st to make thread in this new gamemode :eek:

darkmaterlll

Epic Pika
quick question will life steal have crystal PVP or will it be disabled i have no problems if it is or isn't just would be nice to know.

OP
OP
Parlyy

Parlyy

Great Reporter
quick question will life steal have crystal PVP or will it be disabled i have no problems if it is or isn't just would be nice to know.
every kind of pvp should be techically allowed i guess even killing traps

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
I have high worries about the items that donators are going to get from their kits; are the non-donators going to even stand a chance?
Also, its beginning not begging for the title

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Well this should be an interesting gamemode 👀

Neqromancer

Epic Pika
lifesteal is THE definition for first comes first serve.
If you don’t get a good foothold in the first week or so, will it become fair for new players?

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
I mean i cant disagree on u with that since at the end its a grinding gamemode where players needs to mine for their recrources. But if the donator kits are too op like giving out insane armor, or lots of diamond blocks then the purpose of first come first serve lost its purpose. it would be more like who put in more money into their rank will have a higher advantage and a huge one.

Diamond_Gamerzz

Great Reporter
I mean i cant disagree on u with that since at the end its a grinding gamemode where players needs to mine for their recrources. But if the donator kits are too op like giving out insane armor, or lots of diamond blocks then the purpose of first come first serve lost its purpose. it would be more like who put in more money into their rank will have a higher advantage and a huge one.
we cant actually blame them. It isnt cheap to maintain such a high end server with so many players and fun gamemodes. They also give away 3 ranks and 3 50eu gift cards so i think that makes it pretty balanced

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
we cant actually blame them. It isnt cheap to maintain such a high end server with so many players and fun gamemodes. They also give away 3 ranks and 3 50eu gift cards so i think that makes it pretty balanced
um how is it balance tho it does not change the circumstances that donator's starter equipment is gonna be much superior than non-donator

Diamond_Gamerzz

Great Reporter
um how is it balance tho it does not change the circumstances that donator's starter equipment is gonna be much superior than non-donator
they do give 3 random players 50eu pika gc each and 3 players the highest rank. not exactly balanced but it still helps the poor and lucky players right?

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
it doesn't have any changes to the balance between donator and non-donator it's just picking up 3 players from the non-donator side and put it into the donator side. The donator can still have complete dominance over non-donator players

Diamond_Gamerzz

Great Reporter
it doesn't have any changes to the balance between donator and non-donator it's just picking up 3 players from the non-donator side and put it into the donator side. The donator can still have complete dominance over non-donator players
well as i said before, we cant blame them for it cuz they need their revenue and the donator kits are suppossed to be better. I dont think there is any way for them to make it any better than it is now.

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
well as i said before, we cant blame them for it cuz they need their revenue and the donator kits are suppossed to be better. I dont think there is any way for them to make it any better than it is now.
i do agree that donator kits are suppose to be better but if they are to put armor into those kits, it would not be better but dominance. So my opinion is to take the armor out of the kits.

But i highly doubt they are gonna do that if armor is in the donator kits

Diamond_Gamerzz

Great Reporter
i do agree that donator kits are suppose to be better but if they are to put armor into those kits, it would not be better but dominance. So my opinion is to take the armor out of the kits.

But i highly doubt they are gonna do that if armor is in the donator kits
Since its a pvp gamemode, im pretty sure there will be armor in the kits :LOL:

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
Since its a pvp gamemode, im pretty sure there will be armor in the kits :LOL:
It's more considered a survival gamemode, having armor in donators kits is usually op armors like full netherite protection 4 or something. And it would be best to take it out or decrease it so player balance is a bit fair so that players are more likely to play. Since if ur able to just use ur rank to dominate the gamemode, I think it would mostly lose the purpose of playing the gamemode (and would greatly affect the amount of (non-donator) players playing.