Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars The Bedwars Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukyNAJA21

Minecraft Username:
LuckyNAJA21

Suggestion:
The Bedwars Shop

Detailed description:
I think that you should be able to sort out your shop in the lobby, what I mean by that is you can favourite items and put them where you want in the quick buy section so you don't have to do it Mid-Game. This could potentially be useful because by the time you sort out your shop mid-game you'd probably be rushed by a speed Bridger and be dead​

Reason(s):
It would be much more useful in the lobby as you would probably get eliminated by the time you sort everything.​

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
What do you mean by "Sort" If you mean like put a quick item on buy, I think you have to click the item with the mouse wheel.

OP
OP
LukyNAJA21

LukyNAJA21

What do you mean by "Sort" If you mean like put a quick item on buy, I think you have to click the item with the mouse wheel.
I mean, for example, that I keep the blocks on number 1 of the hotbar, go to "quick purchase" and put the blocks in slot 1 and then the sword in 2 and so on. Obviously it depends from person to person because not everyone keeps their mouths in slot 1 or 2 there are people who put them in slot 9 and every time they have to arrange the inventory

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
I mean, for example, that I keep the blocks on number 1 of the hotbar, go to "quick purchase" and put the blocks in slot 1 and then the sword in 2 and so on. Obviously it depends from person to person because not everyone keeps their mouths in slot 1 or 2 there are people who put them in slot 9 and every time they have to arrange the inventory
Oh you mean like that.
That was already suggested and DENIED.
here's the link of the suggestion;

Good Evening;
Me

Crveni_Marlboro

Veteran
Great Reporter
Already suggested. Also you can set your quick buy at the start of the game so it's not really important.

tlang

Veteran
Hello LukyNAJA21,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested.
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.