Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Thav01

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daantje8

OK, i have talked to some staff and alot of members. And i will ask this simple question. How do u decide if someone is good enough for staff and who is not without even knowing the person . U only look at present and at the apply . So everyone with a clean history could get promoted . This is only the start of me. But as soon u make 1 mistake on promoting a wrong person. i will go all out on u. No way to stop it then.

Chinesewater

Banned
Daan, if you go full out, don't swear or else you will get a 3 week ban (i have experience)
To Daan:
giphy.gif

To Thav:
giphy.gif

Cloudz

The decision for who is accepted and who is denied is made every saturday or sunday in a meeting, discussing applications is done then and applications are voted on by the staff team, it takes a consensus not just one person

OP
OP
Daantje8

Daantje8

The the final decision is of Thav01 so i would like to see him more online to know the community b4 acting without knowledge. The admins are forced to be a little on , so should the head-admin.

Last edited:

Chinesewater

Banned
The decision for who is accepted and who is denied is made every saturday or sunday in a meeting, discussing applications is done then and applications are voted on by the staff team, it takes a consensus not just one person
Do i look like an idiot?

OP
OP
Daantje8

Daantje8

I was hoping for a deal if he sees this .
1 time each month he talks atleast 10 mins in every server. And shows that he is their . If this happens i will never ever complain again. I just don't want the wrong promotes, i am doing this for the server.
Im not asking for alot, but enough that he knows who he is promoting.

Besides this i will come back and help everyone like i used to <3

Last edited:

Pikachu22

Veteran
The the final decision is of Thav01 so i would like to see him more online to know the community b4 acting without knowledge. The admins are forced to be a little on , so should the head-admin.

Useless, inaccurate, immature thread with no purpose.
First of all, the applicant gets voted on by all staff members, if they pass that voting, they then get voted on by Admins. The decision is never up to one person, so know your facts first. There is a reason you got denied, history. And this thread actually supports the reason for your denial. The head-admin is always online but a small portion of the time may be ingame., there are alot more priorities to take care of then just to stay ingame punishing players.

Status
Not open for further replies.