Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Thats it ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

faydee

Veteran
No I am not quiting if thats what you think .... I am ashkar101 ( ex staff ) .... just wanted to state that so you can hear what I have to say .... so kit pvp is open the levels are back and everything but one thing is still missing the staff .... I had a kill streak of 120 and I got killed because a hacker had teleport kill aura .... I sent the staff a message on discord but no one answers.... so this is what I have to say .... I know everyone has his own life ... but you joined the staff team to help us so I have a idea .... make a freaking schedule for kit pvp .... everyone 1 hour or less Idk let a helper be online ... let him join just to take a look if he bans atleast 1 hacker it would be good .... thats all I have to say

Last edited:

Divyam

Legendary Pika
Yup so true .... also I applied for staff team but got denied ... I tryed my best but requirements were not met ... idk why. Also is this true that KIT PVP doesnt have any anticheat ??? We need more staff on KIT PVP as it is the hub for OP pvpers.

ruzyxo

Veteran
Always keep your recording system up.

I also know someone who had 750killstreak and ended by a hacker who was trying to act nice with other donators to get kits.
You as a donator, never trust anyone [unless he is your friend] and give him away "op" kits. cuz you will really end up letting the hacker getting an advantage and make kit-pvp an no-fun place to play on.

Divyam

Legendary Pika
Whats the point of recording when u already died ??? I mean its useless to record and stuff. Staff wont give u ure KS back.

PriorHx

Pika Lover
Whats the point of recording when u already died ??? I mean its useless to record and stuff. Staff wont give u ure KS back.
The point of recording is so that you can prove someone is hacking, which you can then keep KitPvP a cleaner place. I'm sure once players see that people are getting banned left and right for hacking or they see a staff member is online spectating they will not continue hacking. Just a method of keeping the place clean :)

edit: an anti-cheat would also help out a lot, I've got hundreds of dollars worth of anti-cheats :p

SnugglyRage

Pika Member
Bruh, all these randy trial helpers are trash, we need u back m8..
No they're not.. I always want therustydiamond to get helper as soon as possible. I always see him online and he only gets to kick them because trial helpers can't ban. I completely agree that we need ashkar back because he knows a lot about this server. But hating on the new recruited staff members? Mehh

OP
OP
faydee

faydee

Veteran
Well I tried to reapply to staff team but none of the new adminstration accepted me lol so idk

Bolja

Legendary Pika
Well I tried to reapply to staff team but none of the new adminstration accepted me lol so idk

Dont worry about it. New admins have no clue how to manage a server.

OP
OP
faydee

faydee

Veteran
Dont worry about it. New admins have no clue how to manage a server.
some of the new admins are very good ( Dusan my bae and machaku my daddy ) but the rest of the adminstration dosent have a clue lol XD

Status
Not open for further replies.