Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Thanks !!! I quit bcs I'm getting tired of false ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

emgaMCz

November 24th, 2016
Viet Nam
Dear all,
I played this op faction 1 server 6 months ago and I enjoy playing with you guys so much. I don't want to say this but....:"Farewell guys!"
Why did I say that ? Because I'm getting tired of false ban in this server. First I got banned by Metro bcs I got 4-5 hit combo and he banned me (The laggy player will make some crazy hit and ghosting movement) . I made a ban appeal and he accepted. Then I played normally until I'm on a 2v1 fight with the ganker, I got banned again. I asked Younger why did she ban me and she told me that she ban the wrong player. Basicly she Tab the player name and accidently Tab my name... Then I got unbaned.
So what is the main reason ? Well, I went to north spawn and kill the enemy, I got jailed by ASCB_imran. I asked me to go on ts3 so I can talk and work with him. He checked my computer and said that I'm clear. He released me and I was chilling at spawn, PVP with my friends,etc... When the server was shutting down, I went to sleep bcs It was late that night. Then the next morning I woke up at 7 AM, I opened minecraft, login the server and I saw the chat http://imgur.com/K9jYXSD . I was legit shocking. I didn't belive and I didn't know what happen to me. Then I decided to make 3 ban appeals and I got denied all of them. I'm sad and I don't want to play this anymore. Like I said, I'm getting tired of false ban, eventhough I still play the game legit but everyone calls me a hacker :( I hope that you guys still make the server more great without me . Bcs in your mind just think I'm just a hacker and nobody care about me. Here's the 3 ban appeals that I make.
https://pika-network.net/threads/ban-appeal-emgamcz.13386/
https://pika-network.net/threads/ban-appeal-emgamcz.13590/
https://pika-network.net/threads/ban-appeal-emgamcz.13648/
Farewell guys! <3
Player,
emgaMCz

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

emgaMCz

The question is why I got banned for no reason and now they call me a hacker ??? and the bad things that I was offline and I don't know what just happen ?

OP
OP
E

emgaMCz

LOL Before that server was shutting down I was playing normally and when the server was shutting down, I was offline at the same time (I chill at spawn in op faction 1 for about 1 minute).

OP
OP
E

emgaMCz

25k axes is different from 2k axes... Hope you understand how I feel. <3

TheUnknown

emgaMCz dont give up. You have a high ks on Op fac1. Rocky even banned me for kill-aura without proof. I made a ban appeal , he denied it and just said ' its obvious your hacking '. The faction will need you still emgaMCz

OP
OP
E

emgaMCz

emgaMCz dont give up. You have a high ks on Op fac1. Rocky even banned me for kill-aura without proof. I made a ban appeal , he denied it and just said ' its obvious your hacking '. The faction will need you still emgaMCz
Truth. I will try...If it doesn't work to I'm done.

OP
OP
E

emgaMCz

Did you make a ban appeal and do ya really use any hack client ?

OP
OP
E

emgaMCz

Keep this. Can you guys help me make a ban appeal that unban emgaMCz
Reason: RockyGaming doesn't have proof so he can't say that I'm obviusly hacking and banned me.
If I'm obviusly hacking, why doesn't he record for 20 sec and banned me. LOL banned for no reason and no proof.

Tilterella

Banned
Keep this. Can you guys help me make a ban appeal that unban emgaMCz
Reason: RockyGaming doesn't have proof so he can't say that I'm obviusly hacking and banned me.
If I'm obviusly hacking, why doesn't he record for 20 sec and banned me. LOL banned for no reason and no proof.
I got banned too for anti kb i dont even know my password until now in my AimanTheTBNR

(Not Farming Message)

Status
Not open for further replies.