Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Thank you

Should i quit

• Yes

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nignogery

Okay, so this time i'll mention the players friend / staff. This will be pretty long, so if you can't read for long, i suggest you to not.

*Gets the Pika stafflist in the tab.*

- @DutchminerHD , Okay all i got to say is thank you for what you have do and making the server for how it is now. You won't even read this, so no point of making it larger.

- @NexiousPlayz , I haven't talked to you that much, but when i was you were a really kind and helpful person, congratz and goodluck with being co-owner.

- @Thav01 , I remember you from Skyblock Ice being a helper, and look at you now, a Head-Admin of the best server. You are a really friendly person to talk to and hope to see you stay.

- @PizzaMC , I've talk to you sometimes and you deserve you rank, without you and Thav this server would never have been how it is now and i thank you for that.

- @Destruct , So, i never actually talked to you, so i have nothing to say.

- @DTriple , Same thing as destruct.

- @XTheYo , can you stop ignoring me?

- @DirkieXP , So i played one game Eggwars with you, you accused me of hacks. Thank you for that.

-WhyDoINeverSeeYou? I never really talked to you, but from the times i did, you were gud boi.

- @DutchSmash , One of my favorite staff. Helpfull, kind and still suprised you aren't head-admin.

- @TheEpicBanter , 3-1, ez. But you must be my third favorite staff and not first (no pun intended). You have the same mind as me (of a 3 year old child) and i actually enjoy talking to you. (mostly talking about how i kill you everytime i 1v1 you, but still <3.)

- @Harshhc_returns , I've never seen you.

- @LittleFeather96 , So when i heard you came back to the staff team i was happy, because you were a good admin and i did your work well, never really talked to you but still was really happy that you came back.

- @cheapsh0t , Boris era, all i got to say.

- @Lilgee , Flint.

- @Skittlez13114 , i gave you my sword on opfacs, and you forgot that i gave it to you ;[.

- @Hideous , Suprised i never talked to you.

- @iNickyy , Like als je nederlands bent. (Jokez)

- @Ultimatesaviour , you seem a nice person, but i never talked to you.

- @CWO , I don't know you, i seriously don't, sorry.

- @KayleeeSea , from the day i've met you, we've been friends, i enjoyed talking to you and enjoyed every moment. Thank you.

- @Teun157 , Stop taking selfies

- @ZeroGiven , ZeroFoodGivenToTheChildenInAfrica.

- @ADHDspot , fantastic staff, all i got to say.

- @TheBearKing , We were friends for a very long time, i've talked to you alot and you are just a great staff, my favorite of all. I fudge'd it up big time and i regret it, i'm sorry.

- @Slendyy , your voice is sexy http://imgur.com/aHz7q01

- @opticlulz , HE NEEDS SOME MILK. Jk, so when i first have seen you on opfacs you kept spamming ''Anyone new that needs help? Msg me!'' First i thougt you must be joking, but look at you know, big boi.

- @Younger , #MakeYoungerAYogurt.

- @Boy4Life , I don't know you.

- @HeyItsSteve , I don't know you.

- @Snorlax13 , Snugsnug13 <3

- @Drummaster1995, I don't know you.

- @CirtyDunt , Fantastic name, fantastic beard and a fantastic toilet seat. (sorry for your loss of your friend.)

- @Mariska Taco = lyfe

- @HpiBlitz , I don't know you.

- @coco040396 , stay weird bruv.

- @Littlezkim , I don't know you

- @liam221 , I don't know you.

- @salwaswemi , I don't know you that good.

- @Fangston , Hai

- @DarthVader68 , I don't know you.

- @UnseenMC , I don't know you that good.

- @LoopY , Why does your name remind me of a bunny.

- @SnowyWolves , SunnyWolf

- @WolfsRain , WolfsSun.

- @CloudAP , I still need proof.

- @Himox , hai

- @xJasperMx 0-100

- @Ghost_V , I don't know you.

- @JakeNikeYT , I've met you a few times, can't say anything though.

And ofcourse my favorite ex-staffs, @JimmyzPel, You've been staff for 1 week, i'm so proud of you babz <3
- @MrHelloMan999 He asked for it, and i don't want him to feel forgotten.

Non-staff now:

- @Draegoner , you is gud frend

-Chry, was a gud frend

- @RockyGaming , We both love spamming don't we?

- @AdamPvP , big noob, got banned heuheheueh]

- @XxTheMeteorxX_ , #Semi-Nub

Okay, so if i said ''I don't know you'' or if i said good things about you, i respect everyone the same and thank you for the last couple of years

(If i forgot your name, sorry, just say it in the comments)

-supernoob

Last edited by a moderator:

kaylee

Veteran
you don't need to quit because you made a mistake.

MouraThat

Veteran
Hey thanks i think we do like spamming
this thread is so long but it just goes to show that your important to the server but also how hard the staff work.
and @JimmyzPel were you ever staff
and wow @KayleeSea your a good friend but your attitude is good.lets just get over it.xD

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
i'm not ignoring ppl.. i just don't talk much lol

Status
Not open for further replies.