Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Thank-you staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craftedduty

I just want to express how grateful I am for this great staff team that pika has. They are very friendly and always do the job to the best of there ability. It may take some but they will get it done!

Thank you Staff!

Lasticy

Forum Fantasiser
I just want to express how grateful I am for this great staff team that pika has. They are very friendly and always do the job to the best of there ability. It may take some but they will get it done!

Thank you Staff!
you just make this thread to have opportunity for getting accepted as a staff but i would really thank all the staff members who helped this guy.

-Lasticy
Enjoy your stay ;3

D

Deleted member 85

you just make this thread to have opportunity for getting accepted as a staff but i would really thank all the staff members who helped this guy.

-Lasticy
Enjoy your stay ;3

You just make this reply that just reflects your dire need last week to look good by loving all the staff-members that passed by. Thanks, staff, all of you staffies, ex-staffies, even the ones who abused, all contributed to the team! xoxo
-Nani
Enjoy your stay! ~stupidcatface~

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
You're kinda like ZurriW but at least I like you a little bit. Don't make unnecessary threads. Although staff will appreciate for showing your support. I, myself, am Co-Owner on another server that is very unpopular at the moment. Since I've joined pika I was amazed at their staff. I'll apply for staff in about 2 years because I think there is an age requirement and I don't own a microphone and I still don't freaking know how to get on Teamspeak.

Take note that all of these: Forums, Discord, Teamspeak, Forums, and Server are all made by Pika-Network's Staff Team. They have done a great job! Keep up the good work pika! Although we still have hackers lying around at least they have made an effort to making all of this. Great work Pika! ;)

Have a lovely day,
Death

Lasticy

Forum Fantasiser
You just make this reply that just reflects your dire need last week to look good by loving all the staff-members that passed by. Thanks, staff, all of you staffies, ex-staffies, even the ones who abused, all contributed to the team! xoxo
-Nani
Enjoy your stay! ~stupidcatface~
i just maked this reply to just inform him, yeah i was saying that thanks for the help for this guy. staff-members are really helpful aswell i love them.

RicH_Baybeer

Veteran
You're kinda like ZurriW but at least I like you a little bit. Don't make unnecessary threads. Although staff will appreciate for showing your support. I, myself, am Co-Owner on another server that is very unpopular at the moment. Since I've joined pika I was amazed at their staff. I'll apply for staff in about 2 years because I think there is an age requirement and I don't own a microphone and I still don't freaking know how to get on Teamspeak.

Take note that all of these: Forums, Discord, Teamspeak, Forums, and Server are all made by Pika-Network's Staff Team. They have done a great job! Keep up the good work pika! Although we still have hackers lying around at least they have made an effort to making all of this. Great work Pika! ;)

Have a lovely day,
Death
You can apply at any age, if you're mature enough, you dont need to wait 2 years to apply for the staff team :p , and microphone isn't that necessary, only if you want to comunicate better with members and other staff.

Moon_420

Banned
This staff is the best i once switched to another server i couldn't even get to contact their staff the support was terrible here it's so easy to contact any staff you want to resolve your problem ^_^

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Now someone tells me you can apply at any age. Few days ago someone said there is an age requirement. o_0

Fanta

Legendary Pika
And the point of this thread
Is blowing in the wind~~

XTheYo

Retired
Veteran
@Nanidato , always golden posts, never gets enough of them..btw how are you allowed here?

Status
Not open for further replies.