Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Thank you staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jestyr

Pika Lover
I know I've posted a few threads requesting changes or modifications to survival... but
I don't want staff to get the idea that these are negatively meant.

I truly appreciate all that Pika staff does and I do believe that the changes made are in an effort to make the game the most fun for the most people.

So all you nice staff out there... please don't take my suggestions as any ill thoughts toward you.
You guys are Great!

signed
Grumpy Old Man Jestyr

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
I'm not quite as positive. No point in playing both sides. I'm not thanking staff for effectively killing a server with OP kits and a lack of player trade, and then ignoring dedicated players who try to fix it with suggestions that fall on deaf ears

Edit #1: Sudden changes! Shop, starter kit, and donator kit nerfing is a great change! Nice job staffz!

Last edited:

Pikachu22

Veteran
Reset soon due to economy changes and inflation; some players have millions. Everyone will start with nothing. The server will also be moved to a better node for less lag

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
Reset soon due to economy changes and inflation; some players have millions. Everyone will start with nothing. The server will also be moved to a better node for less lag
Jestyr and I were just talking about doing this ingame xD. Good idea! It's always great to have a fresh start, especially with how rich everyone is rn

OP
OP
J

Jestyr

Pika Lover
Great choice Pizza... with changes in economy, reset is the best way to go.
Thanks for listening :)

OP
OP
J

Jestyr

Pika Lover
I hope the reset happens quickly... best to do it and get it over with.
Please please please leave /ah intact... that is the very best thing for selling between players... quick and easy.

Pikachu22

Veteran
Auction house is staying. But maybe we can add bidding too? (Chat auction)

OP
OP
J

Jestyr

Pika Lover
I did play in a place with chat auction once... does gum up chat a bit...
Personally, I like /ah how it is now... but will work with however it ends up :)

KittenznOm

Legendary Pika
Auction house is staying. But maybe we can add bidding too? (Chat auction)
I don't really see the point to this. AH is a better system anyway, and prevents chat spam. If we really wanted players talking to each other/getting to know each other, a good option would be player warps again. A thread detailing exactly what qualifies a shop to get a warp (ie. activity, good build, player isn't a donkey on the server) would get people excited to build shops and be more outgoing with it. Only catch is staff would have to review the shops every week or every other week and remove shops that no long qualify

OP
OP
J

Jestyr

Pika Lover
so I wonder how soon... "soon" is? Never been good at waiting, but looking forward to the reset :)

A thought... could we have "chat" auctions AND /ah like it is now?
"chat" auctions can be horribly disappointing at times with low players on line but with /ah type selling, you can just put your items out there and there's a good amount of time for interested players to see them.

HyperRSmash

Veteran
i think high staff could do a in-forums vote systme in witch survival member could vote into what they think is the best option between many themes, as one of them the /auc and /bid.

As it is for survival players enjoy it as more as possible, i think it would be fair for them to choose because they know how to improve it by their perspective.

Still, resets should come as soon as possible (but preparared as well) and players should be prevented and know the exact date of it.

Regards

-HyperRSmash

darkwatch

Awesome! I'd like a reset quick! It doesn't feel nice to start building a whole base if it gets reset soon anyways. Please reset quick :)

Status
Not open for further replies.