Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Telikinesis is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Im back after my exams
OMG wait... Aren't you...? I remember a guy back in the day who was annoying like a damn chicken and nobody liked him because all he did was advertise his YouTube videos which were mostly tutorials with 10 FPS which already had been made with better quality, is that you? Because then please don't come back.

If that's not you, welcome back and forget about that :D

OP
OP
N

NonStopLord

Pika Lover
OMG wait... Aren't you...? I remember a guy back in the day who was annoying like a damn chicken and nobody liked him because all he did was advertise his YouTube videos which were mostly tutorials with 10 FPS which already had been made with better quality, is that you? Because then please don't come back.

If that's not you, welcome back and forget about that :D
Well it was me but i didnt only advertise my yt vdos!! I also used to suggest the server loads of nice ideas.....

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Posting posts like this will eventually result in a punishment.
Me replying to you like this is already taking a lot of self-control since I absolutely hate you.
Your YT vids you make are a remake from other YouTubers who did it better and without 13 FPS.
The suggestions you posted weren't good and sometimes involved IPs.
You posted 2 comments with just dots in them so this would get in the recent threads box and people would (hopefully) subscribe to you.

Let me tell you something;
Make quality videos with original ideas and then you can advertise your YouTube channel in the YouTube section with a litt information about it. If it gets lost; don't bump it since it'll make it easy to see that you just want money / subs.

Regards,
Hyper

OP
OP
N

NonStopLord

Pika Lover
Posting posts like this will eventually result in a punishment.
Me replying to you like this is already taking a lot of self-control since I absolutely hate you.
Your YT vids you make are a remake from other YouTubers who did it better and without 13 FPS.
The suggestions you posted weren't good and sometimes involved IPs.
You posted 2 comments with just dots in them so this would get in the recent threads box and people would (hopefully) subscribe to you.

Let me tell you something;
Make quality videos with original ideas and then you can advertise your YouTube channel in the YouTube section with a litt information about it. If it gets lost; don't bump it since it'll make it easy to see that you just want money / subs.

Regards,
Hyper
First of all if u hate me thats fine cuz i dont give a shit....im here to entertain people or atleast keep the forum running or thsi server is just serious and nub like cosmic and nub the 2 telekinesis vdos were my ideas ....... and the 13 fps vdos were also my ideas which i learnt from guildcrafters soo i posted all of my vdos there first before coming here and they appreciated it and sorry putting dots........

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
First of all if u hate me thats fine cuz i dont give a shit....im here to entertain people or atleast keep the forum running or thsi server is just serious and nub like cosmic and nub the 2 telekinesis vdos were my ideas ....... and the 13 fps vdos were also my ideas which i learnt from guildcrafters soo i posted all of my vdos there first before coming here and they appreciated it and sorry putting dots........
Hey,
- The guildcrafters did not appreciate that.
- Please don't swear
- Telekenisis is not original
- You don't have to be proud that you are the creator of 13 FPS videos since you're not.

Again; post original and good vids and don't only go here to do that, and then I will stop hating.
You also say you want to make these forums fun but you only post these kind of threads.

Regards,
Hyper

Status
Not open for further replies.