Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock Teleportation pads like hypixel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zncc

Username:
Kanishka007​

Suggestion:
Teleportation pads like hypixel​

Detailed description:
Pika should include tp pads like to teleport. From one place to another place on an island.​

Reason(s):
I have a grinder and a home . I think that i create a tp center so that i tp from my home to grinder and it's also in hypixel skyblock...​

Melgo

Pika Lover
well its probably a way to call bugs or exploits, since if they add tp pad they will also need to add personal compactor and if they add personal compactor they will enchanted form of most of stuff which is literally copying the whole stuff from another server, i think its not worth it

Ez_Angel

Great Reporter
On OPSB you already have /is sethome [homename]. For example, you can /is sethome grinder (at grinder place) and /is sethome home (name however you like) and you can easily switch from location to location by using /is go [homename] (example: /is go grinder). And if you got more ideas please provide more information, examples etc. -> Read Before Posting

Last edited:

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello Zncc,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Unnecessary, Island homes are already a thing which can be set using /is sethome [home] command
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.