Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Teamspeak Suggestion - Punishing Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXInfectedXx

Banned
=============================================================================
PLEASE CHECK THE #7 post in this thread for an UPDATE, this is my preferred suggestion and any voted voted yes will be counted towards this suggestion

Helpers on Teamspeak should be able to gain access to this permission. This is a place where members get assigned a server group temporarily if they are swearing in a public channel reliability or committing other minor offensives. In this channel, they can't message, or private message, poke, or join any other channels. The helper will assign the server group Punished and will move the client to the channel The Naughty Corner for a period of time depending on the severity of the offensive. Other staff can obliviously give this to users, I was thinking it would be a good idea that helpers were given it.

-Set up a server group called "Punished"
-Set up a channel called "The Naughty Corner"
- Go to the Advanced permission tab and apply all the permissions. @Teun I don't mind giving you some help and guidance if you need it.

What does everyone else think of this idea for minor offensives on teamspeak?

Last edited:
OP
OP
xXInfectedXx

xXInfectedXx

Banned
No they won't, they will have the server group and the server group permissions which will remember it and what channel they will be in. They will be totally restricted.

Silentkiller333

Epic Pika
Sound realy good.
I active in ts and Even that I dont see many spamers and things like that in ts.. that will be nice to add it

Mr.Winofeii

Epic Pika
no it sucks cuz people swear a lot even me i say badd wordds aldatime. wat kind of people are they if they dont swwear but iknow itsbaddbut its a proper habbit of people

OP
OP
xXInfectedXx

xXInfectedXx

Banned
Just a quick update! <3 (23/05/2016)

Edited: I will still be offering this to Pika-Network Community. However, my ideas has slightly changed because thought it would be a better idea and more practical. How it would work it would be a server group and the server group would not allow the user to speak with there mic, or message users or poke users etc. I've practised this and my idea is to allow all server groups including helpers to assign this users for a period of time depending on the offensive caused.

They can join other channels, that's the only permission that would be allowed, but they will have a [Muted] Rank by there names and they can appeal on the forums for a appeal.

What does everyone think of the updated suggestion and is there any update on this?

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Helpers on Teamspeak should be able to gain access to this permission. This is a place where members get assigned a server group temporarily if they are swearing in a public channel reliability or committing other minor offensives. In this channel, they can't message, or private message, poke, or join any other channels. The helper will assign the server group Punished and will move the client to the channel The Naughty Corner for a period of time depending on the severity of the offensive. Other staff can obliviously give this to users, I was thinking it would be a good idea that helpers were given it.

-Set up a server group called "Punished"
-Set up a channel called "The Naughty Corner"
- Go to the Advanced permission tab and apply all the permissions. @Teun I don't mind giving you some help and guidance if you need it.

What does everyone else think of this idea for minor offensives on teamspeak?
Thats a pretty good idea actually, it makes TeamSpeak nicer. +1 from me (Altough it will be pretty hard to setup all the groups, so they will need to make time for it if they accept this question),

OP
OP
xXInfectedXx

xXInfectedXx

Banned
Or, I could help, with the permissions. I did make a updated suggestion about Server-Group Mute, in my last post in this thread yesterday and I would allow the helpers to assign this, I thought this would be more practical.

What do you think?

OP
OP
xXInfectedXx

xXInfectedXx

Banned
@iMzSpEedY - I posted it as a reply, earlier today in this thread:

Edited: I will still be offering this to Pika-Network Community. However, my ideas has slightly changed because thought it would be a better idea and more practical. How it would work it would be a server group and the server group would not allow the user to speak with there mic, or message users or poke users etc. I've practised this and my idea is to allow all server groups including helpers to assign this users for a period of time depending on the offensive caused.

OP
OP
xXInfectedXx

xXInfectedXx

Banned
Both of you +1 for my updated suggestion (the last post) I made in this thread? Either way, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.