Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

SkyPvP Teams

Umay

Epic Pika
IGN
Umayyyyyyyyy
Minecraft username:
Umayyyyyyyyy​

Suggestion:
Teams​

Detailed description:
Basically, I want to suggest some few items that should/could be added in Team shop

More team member slot
- Unlike in KitPvP, you cant have more than 10 members in the team and its a bit annoying to kick and invite someone for "Rotation"

Boosters
- Coin/Cash booster, you can buy boosters to earn team coins fast or double your cash every kill. (I think this is a thing but we can't see where to buy it)

Tags & Color
- Instead of making everyone accessible to renaming your Team with colors and other emoticons, make it like in Guild system in minigames that you have to buy the Color/Tag design in order to use it.

Team Tag
- Be able to show your team above your In-game name. Like in hypixel, it shows the Network Level on top of your name but in here it shows the team they are currently on. This is good to avoid killing some new people who joined a team that you are friends with (If ally are full) or avoid people on top team.​

Reason(s):
So to make it short, we need more items in the team shop since only thing we can buy is 1 Team Vault and 6 Additional Members Slot. In order to use our coins, they should add more stuff to buy, and not let the coins just stay in the team bank.​

Example(s):

CallMeDqrkneZz

Legendary Pika
Hello guys please upvote this suggestion since I have been threatened by a specific person he goes by the name “Blunt” he said I have to upvote otherwise I can’t p2w anymore on pika please upvote this suggestion and help me with my gambling addiction ❤️

OP
OP
Umay

Umay

Epic Pika
IGN
Umayyyyyyyyy
Hello guys please upvote this suggestion since I have been threatened by a specific person he goes by the name “Blunt” he said I have to upvote otherwise I can’t p2w anymore on pika please upvote this suggestion and help me with my gambling addiction ❤️
LFMAOOOOOO OH NAH ( proceeds to buy a NOBLE CRATE KEY)

Blunt

Pika Lover
lying on my name for whom

B1ueRay

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
B1ueRay
1. First skypvp already has a low player base averaging around 100 players at most daily 10 is already 1/10th of that. Any more then that and top teams will have a major monopoly every season.

2. I don't think it's needed as it would be better if we can just deposit our own coins to team bank which u believe is a feature which is currently bugged and don't work. About the coins doubling every kill I already have suggested that.

3. Not a good idea because if it gets accepted then it's prob just going to be bunch of pre made tags stuff which is bad considering we can make our own unique ones

4. Copied from other server. Pls come up with ur own original ideas

OP
OP
Umay

Umay

Epic Pika
IGN
Umayyyyyyyyy
1. First skypvp already has a low player base averaging around 100 players at most daily 10 is already 1/10th of that. Any more then that and top teams will have a major monopoly every season.

2. I don't think it's needed as it would be better if we can just deposit our own coins to team bank which u believe is a feature which is currently bugged and don't work. About the coins doubling every kill I already have suggested that.

3. Not a good idea because if it gets accepted then it's prob just going to be bunch of pre made tags stuff which is bad considering we can make our own unique ones

1. Not asking to make it max 50 members per team, just saying atleast add 2-5 more slots
2. Its needed since there are no money making method unless you do cf or sell your kits
3. Fair i agree on that
4. Not copied lol, normally tags r beside the name our ranks is beside our name so im saying the guild should be atleast on top

CallMeDqrkneZz

Legendary Pika

1) no one asked
2) you dont even play it
3) hush and upvote it

1. more team slots should be able to be purchased, maybe get it from crates etc etc. There shouldnt just be a 10 player limit. Maybe 10 can be the max purchase and rest is from crates? its fair.

boosters are much needed since there are already option for it that dont work. Depositing your own coins can be another additional thing.

The team tags n things r a good suggestion cuz u actually can do smth with ur team lol, flex? yea. Makes it unique.

Not copied lol, can be like besides the nametag or anything. This would help a lot in identifying players. No idea where u got the "copied from other servers" from. A lot of people have thought about this.

B1ueRay

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
B1ueRay
1. Not asking to make it max 50 members per team, just saying atleast add 2-5 more slots
2. Its needed since there are no money making method unless you do cf or sell your kits
3. Fair i agree on that
4. Not copied lol, normally tags r beside the name our ranks is beside our name so im saying the guild should be atleast on top
1. Again 1 10th of player base in a team is already more then enough
2. I suggested money making methods and it's in a scanned position with like 6 upvotes
4. U literally mentioned hypixel which alone ruined the chances of acceptance tho I never played hypixel and I am not sure about it. But what I am sure is that it's unnecessary as I believe if not then it should be against the rules to team with another team whom ur not allied with cuz as I said top teams already have 10 members and then they ally with 2nd team with 20 members getting them 2/10th of player base which is alot

B1ueRay

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
B1ueRay
1. more team slots should be able to be purchased, maybe get it from crates etc etc. There shouldnt just be a 10 player limit. Maybe 10 can be the max purchase and rest is from crates? its fair.

boosters are much needed since there are already option for it that dont work. Depositing your own coins can be another additional thing.

The team tags n things r a good suggestion cuz u actually can do smth with ur team lol, flex? yea. Makes it unique.

Not copied lol, can be like besides the nametag or anything. This would help a lot in identifying players. No idea where u got the "copied from other servers" from. A lot of people have thought about this.
Boosters are not needed cuz first thing first u can dep ur own coins and even if they were to add any team booster it should be just for normal coins which u can later deposit in team bank.

I have explained enough about team slot but again no that should not be a option cuz if it were to be added it would either be found in voting crate and godly/snsl crate. Ofc with snsl crate it would have pretty insane number of vaults easily 3 which is alot making it more p2w then it already is

OP
OP
Umay

Umay

Epic Pika
IGN
Umayyyyyyyyy
1. Again 1 10th of player base in a team is already more then enough
2. I suggested money making methods and it's in a scanned position with like 6 upvotes
4. U literally mentioned hypixel which alone ruined the chances of acceptance tho I never played hypixel and I am not sure about it. But what I am sure is that it's unnecessary as I believe if not then it should be against the rules to team with another team whom ur not allied with cuz as I said top teams already have 10 members and then they ally with 2nd team with 20 members getting them 2/10th of player base which is alot
? mentioning hypixel wont do anything, theres alot that pika copied from hypixel lol, + its not even jst hypixel. + its not against the rules (ss attached for proof) 1716563182929.png

B1ueRay

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
B1ueRay
1) no one asked
2) you dont even play it
3) hush and upvote it
It's a open suggestion everyone can reply if I have a right to upvote it then I have right to down vote it aswell and yes I do play it time to time

slimeMMVI

IGN
slimeMMVI
+1 fully agree, we atleast need 2-5 more slots and a new use for team coins because its very easy to max it out and just have coins for waste

B1ueRay

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
B1ueRay
? mentioning hypixel wont do anything, theres alot that pika copied from hypixel lol, + its not even jst hypixel. + its not against the rules (ss attached for proof) View attachment 94670
Ya ik they copy alot don't mean they will allow us to copy too. They kinda pay us to make suggestions. Tell me will u be willing to hire someone to make a server that is exect replicate of some other big server even tho u paid him. U would want ur money to be worth something

OP
OP
Umay

Umay

Epic Pika
IGN
Umayyyyyyyyy
Ya ik they copy alot don't mean they will allow us to copy too. They kinda pay us to make suggestions. Tell me will u be willing to hire someone to make a server that is exect replicate of some other big server even tho u paid him. U would want ur money to be worth something
Its not even replicating T-T idk what your saying, its literally just guild tag on top no other server has it?