Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Event Talent show

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
B1ueRay​

Suggestion:
Talent show​

Detailed description:
Most of the discord events are karaoke and singing based events which targets a specific community. Pika network is filled with inspiring players who are much more talented in one thing or another. I believe keeping this range to singing is not a good idea and pika should host a talent show as it would not only allow singers but every other person who has a unique talent. Players will be asked to join the stage on discord and staff will start picking players one by one. Everyone will have 30s-1m to perform and afterwards they will be kicked from the stage. After everyone have performed staff will judge and choose the best performance. The second way they could do is opening up application and everyone will be given a time limit to record their talent and send it to the server to review and wait for their judgement.​

Reason(s):
1. Talent show will target more audience instead of usual few people who can sing.

2. We will get new events instead of only karaoke.​

ImPosiden

Great Reporter
this is a good idea / suggestion , but i think giving them perm for video / screen share can lead upto a different ending , as they are not able to control what they are going to show / share . as pika being a server containing kids and them joining the events and a random guy shows something that is not to be seen by the kids could affect them .

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
this is a good idea / suggestion , but i think giving them perm for video / screen share can lead upto a different ending , as they are not able to control what they are going to show / share . as pika being a server containing kids and them joining the events and a random guy shows something that is not to be seen by the kids could affect them .
what about those lobby 1 edates these days
where are kids that time huh

OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
ya i though about this when making a suggestion thats why i gave a second option in the suggestion