Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

BedWars Take iron when you win a giveaway

AluxYTT

Epic Pika
IGN
AluxYT
Minecraft username:
AluxYT​

Suggestion:
Take iron when you win a giveaway​

Detailed description:
My dear staff, I’m writing this suggestion to help some people grind some mini games ranks with iron from giveaways. As you can see and from the title, I suggest, when you win a giveaway you win only gold (I mean in the suggestion winners and the winners from instagram, twitter, discord.) If you like vote for the server and being a top voter you grind only gold and no iron. In my opinion that’s not fair.​

Reason(s):
Because some people will have some iron to get a mini game rank with that so, If they win a giveaway the will take some more iron and the gold from the giveaway that they won. So they can buy their dream rank.​

Example(s):
You have the permission to organise how many iron players can take. Thank you.​

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
IGN
xSlainer_
Iron isn't really a permanent currency, having gold in giveaways is always good cuz you don't need to spend in time/duration or worry about it being expired. Moreover, not everything can be bought with iron like seasonal bundles. Also, giveaways are hosted w gold and not iron because gold can be bought with IRL money.

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
IGN
arnav_18
Minecraft username:
AluxYT​

Suggestion:
Take iron when you win a giveaway​

Detailed description:
My dear staff, I’m writing this suggestion to help some people grind some mini games ranks with iron from giveaways. As you can see and from the title, I suggest, when you win a giveaway you win only gold (I mean in the suggestion winners and the winners from instagram, twitter, discord.) If you like vote for the server and being a top voter you grind only gold and no iron. In my opinion that’s not fair.​

Reason(s):
Because some people will have some iron to get a mini game rank with that so, If they win a giveaway the will take some more iron and the gold from the giveaway that they won. So they can buy their dream rank.​

Example(s):
You have the permission to organise how many iron players can take. Thank you.​
iron is less valuable.
gold is permanent whereas iron isn't
so there's no point down grading a prize

ulvd

Legendary Pika
IGN
ulvd
is it just me that can barely comprehend what he wrote? is it the grammar or what