Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock Tag Suggestion (to make it look more realistic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PROUDGAMING

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
PROUDGAMING​

Suggestion:
Tag Suggestion (to make it look more realistic)​

Detailed description:
As you know there is Millionaire tag in opskyblock which is cool and all. It is located in the Legendary Tags menu and i would love to suggest that you should make it according to the profile of the player like if a player has 1,000,000 - 999,999,999 the player shouldve Millionaire tag. If the player's balance is from 1,000,000,000 - 999,999,999,999 the player shouldve "Billionaire" tag and 1 Trillion to 999 Trillion should be Trillionaire and 1 Quad above should be Quadrillionaire. Thousand or below shouldn't change as people can get 1 Million easily nowadays

Reason(s):
It would be cool and i think community will love it as it will look more realistic that tag changes according to balance of the player.​

Tihispap

Great Reporter
I don't know if I have ever faced a more useless suggestion.

Best regards,
Tihispap

Discord : Tihispap
Email : [email protected]
In-Game : master_45
Pika Nerd | (Since 8/2/2023)
Great Reporter | (Since 18/6/2021)
Trial | (1/6/2021- 8/7/2021)
SkyKing - Classic SkyBlock
SkyKing - OP SkyBlock

Silver - Practice
Hero - OP Factions
Smurgler - OP Prison
Titan - Minigames

Madvroom

Upvote cuz tags seem boring nowadays and this seems potentional to make tags more obtainable than just voting for server

Aeqlian

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello PROUDGAMING,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • The economy would change throughout the season and everyone would end up with the same color eventually.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.