Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Tag Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

AltroG

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
AltroG

Suggestion:
Tag Ideas

Detailed description:
Note: The tags will not be as good as a the ranks you purchase from the store, and will only be a prefix.

2nd Note: These tags should be shown underneath all the other ranks on the server minigames tablist.

1- The following tags should be rewarded to a player once they reach a certain amount of Wins/Kills.

2- Just like level colors, the tags can be obtained by the player and used according to their personal preference.

3- The tag will not give the player any advantages other than a prefix, and maybe a special Victory Dance.

Examples:

<Novice>

<Proficient>

<Expert>

Requirements:

Novice: 500 Wins/5,000 Kills.

Proficient: 2,000 Wins/15,000 Kills.

Expert: 5,000 Wins/35,000 Kills.

Rewards:

Novice: Random Cosmetic.

Proficient: Random Victory Dance + Random Kill Message.

Expert: Undead Victory Dance + Hacker Kill Message + 2x Coin Booster.

I hope you like the idea, and if you have any implementation you would like me to do, just post them in the replies and I'll add them as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Reason(s):
Lots of players spend time on the server grinding and trying their best to be recognized by the community (including me).

Most of these players cannot buy a rank, but a small reward should do it for them.

1- Unlike all the other ranks, these ones need effort and are very hard to equip.

2- It will build up some passion for players to play more on the server.

3- The rank is not as good as the ones you pay money for.

4- Unrecognized players who work hard get to be happy :).

Last edited:

stupxd

Java Developer
Developer
Hello AltroG,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • No
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.