Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

SweatyBlaze NEEDS TITAN

SweatyBlaze

Legendary Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
SweatyBlaze here,

I want TITAN rank cuz I want to spy on my friends and if they are proposing their girlfriend I will nick as their (my friends) username and say bad thing about the girl and then the girl will leave my friends cuz If I dont have a girlfriend. I dont want any to have one . AHEM BUY ME RIGHT NOW!!
As said you will say "nah dude buy it yourself" but remember I am a poor guy ;-;. I am ELITE right now, So it will be cheap for you to buy me TITAN.

ALSO, I made a suggestion about it here and qq92 denied it. I also said if you deny my suggestion you are a "gae". Hence proved that qq92 is a gae. here

PLEASE BUY ME TITAN :>
I HATE QQ92 :(((

Ankush_MC_2023

Legendary Pika
IGN
Ankush_MC_2023
SweatyBlaze here,

I want TITAN rank cuz I want to spy on my friends and if they are proposing their girlfriend I will nick as their (my friends) username and say bad thing about the girl and then the girl will leave my friends cuz If I dont have a girlfriend. I dont want any to have one . AHEM BUY ME RIGHT NOW!!
As said you will say "nah dude buy it yourself" but remember I am a poor guy ;-;. I am ELITE right now, So it will be cheap for you to buy me TITAN.

ALSO, I made a suggestion about it here and qq92 denied it. I also said if you deny my suggestion you are a "gae". Hence proved that qq92 is a gae. here

No one will give you titan rank if you beg. Just buy it from the goldshop

redi

Pika Lover
IGN
RedIIRoit
There might be a way to get it by voting only..

AnotherXD

Epic Pika
IGN
Ayushmaan07
SweatyBlaze here,

Nice joke xD. Ask from Staff members

CrazyShubh

Epic Pika
IGN
CrazyShubh
NO, as you can vote on all the 7 links now, so you are able to get 200 votes that means you will have +2000 iron at the end of the month , and as vote doesn't expired till 14 days you have 14 more days so , after 8 days you will complete more than 50 votes that mean +500 iron and now its 2500 iron. Now you can vote on the https://top.gg/bot/1128280856839078000/vote , you can vote after every 12 hours so get 39 votes and wait till the end of the month , and at the end of the month vote for the 40th time, now you will have +1000 iron , that means you have 3500 iron , and now you will just need 1000 iron more, so now just hope to get 31 Days VIP from the Vote Crate Key, which might be easy as you will be having 200+ vote crate keys. Hence you can claim Titan rank :D
ENJOY ( ENZOY)

PyroInDaBus

The Pika
NO, as you can vote on all the 7 links now, so you are able to get 200 votes that means you will have +2000 iron at the end of the month , and as vote doesn't expired till 14 days you have 14 more days so , after 8 days you will complete more than 50 votes that mean +500 iron and now its 2500 iron. Now you can vote on the https://top.gg/bot/1128280856839078000/vote , you can vote after every 12 hours so get 39 votes and wait till the end of the month , and at the end of the month vote for the 40th time, now you will have +1000 iron , that means you have 3500 iron , and now you will just need 1000 iron more, so now just hope to get 31 Days VIP from the Vote Crate Key, which might be easy as you will be having 200+ vote crate keys. Hence you can claim Titan rank :D
ENJOY ( ENZOY)
And the only problem is... Iron resets