Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

sw is a difficult game

CarrotGamingYT

Legendary Pika
I've been play skywars I doing the trick. Everyone do /fallback because they giving Vip rank

Abid_YT

Epic Pika
SkyWars is HARD AF, I suck at it but sometimes I get lucky games where I got all the speed pots then comboed the hell out of everyone, then once I got 11 kills that game, THEN SOMEHOW I have 2 Stupit Kits aka Flameshot & Blocks Kit(Yes IK I GOT Bad kits) because that time I was a idoit & I wasn't even good at Minecraft & NOW I HAVE PEARL KIT(V2) Now I Need 8K More for the Kit Which I will try to get AFTER MY FALSE BAN & I also got a 2x booster, Vamp 1, & Double Bow Shots

OP
OP
ADgamerplayz

ADgamerplayz

Legendary Pika
SkyWars is HARD AF, I suck at it but sometimes I get lucky games where I got all the speed pots then comboed the hell out of everyone, then once I got 11 kills that game, THEN SOMEHOW I have 2 Stupit Kits aka Flameshot & Blocks Kit(Yes IK I GOT Bad kits) because that time I was a idoit & I wasn't even good at Minecraft & NOW I HAVE PEARL KIT(V2) Now I Need 8K More for the Kit Which I will try to get AFTER MY FALSE BAN & I also got a 2x booster, Vamp 1, & Double Bow Shots
wow thats a hard life lmao

Fournes

Pika Lover
Well i can't relate Because so many Players are Average and others are Pro's and decent
And it Depends at Your Skills
:)

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Well i can't relate Because so many Players are Average and others are Pro's and decent
And it Depends at Your Skills
No there is 3 types of players, bad, really good or cheaters.

ItsMxb

In my second game today heres wut happend:-
4 people fall of the map
I kill 2 people who have garbage armour
2 noobs fight and both fall in void
1 guy with 1000 ender perls manages to fall of
I kill last 2 people
I win
IS THIS THE LEGACY OF SW NOW
if u want a game with decent player go into a sweaty lobby and there will be good players