Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Survival world, new world questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jestyr

Pika Lover
1. so far, I've found several villages, but not one villager... the villages are all empty (not griefed, they are untouched)... also, 2 of the villages I found actually spawned underground... the buildings are buried.

2. It never rains... maybe a lag reduction thing?

and, of course.. every time we have an unexpected shutdown... a mini crash... I always seem to lose something... like my available claim blocks or an item or two (loss of a max enchant godsword was sad)

just some things I've noticed in our new world

nd618

Supporter
I hope this lag will be fixed soon , I see on forums complain about lag on faction servers but on OP skyblock I don't even notice that is lagging .

OP
OP
J

Jestyr

Pika Lover
Well, I guess the villagers aren't a problem. Most villages are empty but I have seen a few villagers now. Still doesn't rain... and I haven't lost stuff in a bit, so maybe that's ok now.

RicH_Baybeer

Veteran
On galactix factions there is the same problem, every village is empty.. literally no villagers can be found

Cucloops

Veteran
u cant find villagers becouse people are making iron farms with it and that makes server lagg thats why villagers are removed i think.

theloneking

Pika Lover
u cant find villagers becouse people are making iron farms with it and that makes server lagg thats why villagers are removed i think.
i was thinking the same thing. iron farms will cause too much lag, and if someone did make an iron farm, its basically unlimited cash.

HyperRSmash

Veteran
There are iron golem eggs :p
I had ine before reser and works very better than a villager farm.

FunkyDubstep

Pika Member
An advice, whenever the server is about to restart, do /pv 1 and store your important items there.

blakeoncoaster

Veteran
I found a village with villagers so I think the ones you found were griefed, and it is true that the server crashes sometimes but that should be said at the bugs section of the forums.

DinosMagicWorld

Epic Pika
Funny, the only village I found had tons of villagers...

Seems like you are unlucky...

Status
Not open for further replies.