Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival Survival Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

alyssa_per

Pika Member
Suggestion:
Survival Reset & bedwars update

Detailed description:
Survival was updated few months back, it was released half-done, and thats what ruined the fun and made people leave, there's so many stuff bugged,

here's a few bugs that i'd like to see fixed and the server also being resetted and upgraded to 1.14 from 1.13.2

- /c perms bugged (90percent of c perms are bugged)

- Crates doesn't exist, voting crates doesnt even give the stuff that it shows, like beacon, trident, samurai voucher

- Clan top is bugged

- Baltop makes everyone lag

- redstone machines doesn't work properly (its probably on purpose)

- many kits missingfrom donators such as kit godbow

and just add raining/ thunderstorm back so we can actually use the 'chanelling' enchantment on our tridents

Fix the shop, unallow people to buy stacked totems and elytras, they just buy it and lose money they don't even get it on their inventory, and fix the sugarcane wheat and stuff where it says you can sell them but it doesn't let you to.

[edited] i forgot to mention about Ocelots, ocelots were tame-abole and was working perfectly at the start of the season, but fo r some reason it stopped spawning, we can't find it anymore, some people say its because of waterfall plugin​

Reason(s):
Most people are complaining about survival being fully bugged and many stuff missing

Last edited:

xFeLip3iK09_

Epic Pika
I agree with you alyssa in addition could already if if there is an update of Survival it could come in version 1.15.
Bedwars has always been a let's say disappointment there are no stats and the coin system is insulted. In addition to being able to bring Skywars we must charge the Creative since many people also play the s
Suggestion:

Detailed description:
Survival was updated few months back, it was released half-done, and thats what ruined the fun and made people leave, there's so many stuff bugged,

here's a few bugs that i'd like to see fixed and the server also being resetted and upgraded to 1.14 from 1.13.2

- Crates doesn't exist, voting crates doesnt even give the stuff that it shows, like beacon, trident, samurai voucher

- Clan top is bugged

There is some way to get these crates but not with Voteparty​

I think so too and I think they should also make clear lag not destroy carts as they can be essential for an automatic furnace​

and just add raining/ thunderstorm back so we can actually use the 'chanelling' enchantment on our tridents

Fix the shop, unallow people to buy stacked totems and elytras, they just buy it and lose money they don't even get it on their inventory, and fix the sugarcane wheat and stuff where it says you can sell them but it doesn't let you to.

moving on to bedwars

bedwars is just outdated, no party system, coins being useless, matching being bugged frequently, just make it like jartex, also bring skywars back

Reason(s):
Most people are complaining about survival being fully bugged and many stuff missing

ame.

Losii

Epic Pika
+1
It's kinda sad seeing that survival is still like this. Released unfinished, and even after months they still haven't fixed a lot of bugs. Adding more crates and making samurai vouchers, beacons,... able to win, adding thunderstorms and fixing more bugs would be really nice.

James_s

Rare Pika
Also change the currency to emeralds blocks not money type like past years survival , add back players warp application and nether portals are buggy hope this will be fixed

Survival is boring right now we need an update/reset

Wish you ll take care about this thread ;)

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:

Detailed description:

- Clan top is bugged

moving on to bedwars

bedwars is just outdated, no party system, coins being useless, matching being bugged frequently, just make it like jartex, also bring skywars back

Reason(s):
I completely agree with all this.But i suggest you make a BedWars/SkyWars suggestion/rant also

UpperGround

Great Reporter
the only thing i don't want in bedwars to change is.
maps
cost of items/upgrades
fireball/tnt damage/knockback

other than that they should fix the bugs and give a use for coins

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey alyssa_per,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.