Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Survival Reset soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jestyr

Pika Lover
Alright... so a 1.12 survival server is apparently not happening. Is the old survival server at least going to get a reset anytime soon? I'm pretty sure it's well over a year old and trashed out almost everywhere you go.

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
1.12 server will happen, it's planned, I built the spawn for it with my team. The 1.8 survival will be reset but not for a while.

Wither

Veteran
I am gonna try to work on an update soon to revive survival and make it like it was before but I am not really considered when the project is going to be fully done. It might take some time. Just keep in mind that this reset will not be like the other ones, it will be a big change for survival. At least, this is what I hope and intend to!

HyperRSmash

Veteran
Alright... so a 1.12 survival server is apparently not happening. Is the old survival server at least going to get a reset anytime soon? I'm pretty sure it's well over a year old and trashed out almost everywhere you go.
Jestyr omg an old player i miss u :p
Ive been out for months but i am back till the begin of january so i hope to see u in survival :D

XBON123

Pika Member
The admin dusanvasic said on the homepage of pika network that the restart will come soon but it's not easy so a little bit of patience and it will be done probs for them working so hard
Peace outt

Status
Not open for further replies.