Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Survival Ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.

MouraThat

Veteran
Id thought id post this to let people know the great ranks of survival and why you should donate

Firstly : Fighter
This rank is the black rank in survival you start off with this rank once you join this server the rank gives you know special privileges but you can still play great. You do not have to pay for this

2) Samurai:
This rank is coloured red. This is a great rank to start off with if you do consider donating. This rank costs 10 euros in the Donation shop and is very good value for money . This is a good rank to show you the benefits of donating to the server and making you think why your doing this to a good cause and its a good rank to chose because then you can decide later on in the line whether you want to keep donating. This rank gives you features.
Kit tools(gives you what you start with on the server you can use this every 5 hours)
Kit Donator (gives you 5 gold,diamond and iron blocks and 32 emeralds you can use this kit every 10 hours)
3 sethomes(3 places you can sethome at so you can access more areas automatically)
You also get to good comands /craft so you can craft anywhere without a crafting table and /repair or /fix where you can fix any items with an anvil or enchantments

3) Ninja
This rank is coloured grey. Now this rank is a very good rank to go for if you have been playing for a long time on the Pika Network especially survival this rank only costs 20 euros. I bought this rank first because this rank is very helpful to daily gameplay and similar to before gives you a good insight into what its like to buy ranks. The rank gives you these features
All the features listed above
and
2 more homes
/hat(where you can place anything on your head it doesnt have to be a head eg. a dirt block)
And a new kit called Kit buidling this kit contains 2 stacks of bricks, 2 stacks of sandstone(one chiseled) two stacks of stone bricks(one chiseled) 32 mossy stone,16 bookshelves and 1 stack of oak wood logs (you can use this every 24 hours(1 day))

4) Warlock
This is generally the most popular rank,this rank costs 50 euros and ingame is light blue. This rank is the rank im currently at and most donators stop at this rank as this is considered a very good rank(although not as good as the next rank up). Most donators are either at warlock or samurai and i dont blame them . Although it is 50 euros you get a lot of value for money of course considering you donate a good amount to an amazing server.
The features you get are
All the features for ninja
5 more homes(10 homes in total)
/fly (this enables you to fly (and no this isnt hacking))
/enderchest
/back(this allows you to teleport back to your previous location without any fuss this is particular good if your trying to catch out tp trappers and accidentally die)
/nick (this allows your nickname to be coloured in the chat)
/kit DonatorTools (This is a efficiency 3 and unbreaking 3 diamond,pick,axe and spade(you can use this feature every 24 hours(1day)) and it does work even if it may not come across as working)

5) Alchemist
This Rank is coloured yellow. This rank is the final and ultimate rank of a survival player on Pika server it costs 80 euros. This rank is the newest rank and the ultimate one therefore if your looking for the best features of a DonatorRank this one has it. It is similar to Warlock although has some very cool abilities which gives it good value for money.
The features are
All of those for warlock and...
5 MORE homes(15 homes total)
/recipe
/backondeath(you can go back to the spot you died in)
/near(this allows you to see players that are near you ( this feature is also in creative))
3 premium keys which you can use in a premium crate to get awesome prizes
10000 more claimblocks so you can get more areas
/kit alchemist this consists of
1 instant health,night vision and fire resistance potion
1 unbreaking 3, efficiency 5,silk touch and fire aspect 2 book
(this feauture you can do every 24 hours(1 day))
So these are the features you get from your ranks from donating

Now you dont have to donate to be Part of the Pika community because you are still very influencial donating just gives you extra ablilities and helps the server to grow
Some of this is my opinion so please if you disagree dont feel afraid to say.
hope i could help if someone was looking to donate for survival
But also bear in mind you can also buy claimblocks and premium key in Buycraft for survival
Good luck for playing regardless of your ranks
Hope this has helped
Rocky

Last edited:

JimmyzPel

Legendary Pika
It's Samurai btw. The rest is really helpful ((I didn't read it lolz)) . Good job!

Cirty

Pika Lover
The only reason I've not donated for Alchemist is because I'm a person that likes a challenge. The colored names are cool, but /fly and /enderchest among other commands available is a big turn off for me.

True that you can choose not to use the commands available to you, but the temptation would always be there knowing you COULD use them. Maybe I'm just weird, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.