Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Survival competition-Enter for prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MouraThat

Veteran
Hello all of you Survival players and Pika-crafters as you know Survival has just reset if you dont know well it has. And of course everyone starts with nothing however i want to change that and give you guys some cool free stuff in this giveaway. Now im far from rich but i have some gifts you may want

Prizes:
1. 1x Premium Key or 1x Adventuerer key
2. 10 diamond blocks + 10 gold + 5 iron blocks
3. 2 spawn eggs (cow or chicken or sheep ) + 1 stack of quartz block

4. Skeleton mob head and kit alchemist
5. 1 Nether star ( main part of a beacon)
How to Enter :
Well its reasonably simple if you can read
1. Like this post (this one to enter but can you like any)
2. Write your IGN
3 . Write a number between 1-100
And Thats all

The Winner will be chosen on Friday 13th May 2016 (and i know its meant to be an unlucky day but for some of you not)
It doesnt matter how many times you like or how many times you enter or if you comment first or last the three things are the important things . If you win you can give it to your friend .

I will pick from this website on the date if we have enough entries depending on how many entries the number you chose might have an effect(so think about the number carefully)
http://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/

You will only win one prize(if you win at all) i will do it in order of winners eg . 3rd Player x 2nd player z 1st player y
So i will post a video of me picking the names so there isnt any unfair things and keep playing survival ;)
Check out the new update made better prizes and 1 more chance.
Edit : Loads of people have entered so i will add another prize
also vote for if you want a random number to be picked or... name generator.
Also you can only pick 1 number-you cant chose multiple ones and you cant change it

Last edited:
N

Nignogery

I'm so proud of you... You also made people like the thread to enter the giveaway ;']

IGN: iPrimePvPz
Number: Nignogery (49)

JimmyzPel

Legendary Pika
IGN: JimmyzPel

Number: 39

Don't mind my profile pic.

RaVo

Legendary Pika
2x33? Hmm what if we all say the same number? Will we all be 1e? :p

OP
OP
MouraThat

MouraThat

Veteran
Hello all of you Survival players and Pika-crafters as you know Survival has just reset if you dont know well it has. And of course everyone starts with nothing however i want to change that and give you guys some cool free stuff in this giveaway. Now im far from rich but i have some gifts you may want

Prizes:
1. 1x Premium Key
2. 10 diamond blocks + 10 gold or iron blocks
3. Skeleton Mob head + 1 stack of Sandstone

How to Enter :
Well its reasonably simple if you can read
1. Like this post (this one to enter but can you like any)
2. Write your IGN
3 . Write a number between 1-100
And Thats all

The Winner will be chosen on Friday 13th May 2016 (and i know its meant to be an unlucky day but for some of you not)
It doesnt matter how many times you like or how many times you enter or if you comment first or last the three things are the important things . If you win you can give it to your friend .

I will pick from this website on the date if we have enough entries depending on how many entries the number you chose might have an effect(so think about the number carefully)
http://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/

You will only win one prize(if you win at all) i will do it in order of winners eg . 3rd Player x 2nd player z 1st player y
So i will post a video of me picking the names so there isnt any unfair things and keep playing survival ;)
look at the first one
1.Like the post
you actually have to like it to enter.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.