Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

survival commands i wish you can add after survival reset :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

coco040326

hi I'm writing this thread to give you guys some of the commands i wish dev or staff can add to survival server so i hope you enjoy :)
1- ignore player's tp : ok this one i really wanted you guys to add because there's alot of tp spammers who keep spamming people to /tpahere or /tpa and they won't stop even if they were banned they open another account and keep spamming.
2-give more pets:we all know /give pet "player" and we give our friends pets to each other but there's something i don't like about it,it's only for cats and dogs,i really hoped it will work for horses, sheep ,etc..but no :/ so i hope you can see my point.
3-shape shifting; ok this isn't meant for players ofcourse but i thought staff can add it to themselves ,for helpers and up, you can catch tp killer ,hackers and scammers in an easy way they won't notice you because you will be a mob without a nametag,i saw this command in creative so why not add it in survival.
4-block players:we hate some players and you gotta admit we all have a player that we hate sometimes or "we can't handle him" so how about /block "player" you can't hear a word from him in the chat so we can avoid the public hate and "drama" and people won't end up with a ban or a mute.
5-ride all friendly mobs:i hope you guys add this one because it's alot of fun and it will cheer alot of players also it will give useful ideas in survival events.
*That's all for me to say i hope you guys like them don't hate them please tell me wich one you like and tell me what do you think about it and wich one you don't like and why ,peace.

CWO

Veteran
#1 and #4 should be handled by /ignore. If it's not, then we have to look into that. As for #3, we don't need to shapeshift, all we do is vanish. All staff can go anywhere and do just about anything without anyone seeing us.

MouraThat

Veteran
Ignore needs to be updated,fixed and made stronger
Also im not sure that some of these thing are possible with the minecraft programme
still i like the suggestions

__T__

Pika Member
I think that /time should be added so like it is your timezone in MC so it is like you can sleep but you dont need to wait forever.... Just my idea

NoNameFoundMB

Those would be pretty nice features....and fun also.It would be interesting to see new commands being added to the server after reset

#1 and #4 should be handled by /ignore. If it's not, then we have to look into that. As for #3, we don't need to shapeshift, all we do is vanish. All staff can go anywhere and do just about anything without anyone seeing us.
/ignore dosn't do anything with tp's but if nothing can be done with that giving players /tp deny would also work

Status
Not open for further replies.