Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Survival, Another reset?!?

Would you guys be fine with another reset?

• Yes!

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBas666

Veteran
Dear Pika-crafters,

As some of you might have heard the rumors that have been going around in survival there is coming another reset.This hasnt been confirmed though. Some players asked me to make this thread with the poll so everyone can give their own opinion. its simple just answer the poll and ur done takes a second and it would help us out :).

Supposedly this reset will bring new things , like other plugins and improvements.

Important note: Please DO NOT vote if you don't play survival.

Yours truly,

Mrbas666

Last edited by a moderator:

Paotzyyy

Veteran
uhmm. why another reset tho? Doesn't make sense we already work hard on our community.... and you can't just have another reset. the reset just happen 2 -3 weeks ago. And alot of players in survival will leave survival.. just saying :(

CookieeMonstaa

We would rather have the server stay as it is now. You have already lost loads of players due to the other reset which only happened 2-3 weeks ago. If you have another reset now, you will lose more plaeyers even if the server was to include new plugins after the reset. Everyone has worked hard to build everything again since the restart and it would be a shame to have hardly any people playing Pika.

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
No more reset, why new reset? reason?

Reset could happen when there is no space to build or server is grified!

JokerHD

Pika Member
Most likely there will be no reset
we still need confirmation

lillykat86

Epic Pika
No more resets, I think we had 4 or 5 this year. That's way to many, I'm scared to build anything nice because u never know when another reset will happen.

RaVo

Legendary Pika
But if it adds new stuff...... I go chainge my vote to yes.

OP
OP
MrBas666

MrBas666

Veteran
If it gets reset again i wont bother to build anything anymore. And ive talked to a few friends and they agree. Aka allot of people aka donators will quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.