Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison SuperLuckyBlocks Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaSty_Geil

Pika Member
Username:
TaSty_Geil​

Suggestion:
SuperLuckyBlocks Announcements​

Detailed description:
Since the new season there are the new SuperLuckyBlocks. They are giving more tokens than the normal ones. But the problem is, that they got an announcement, wich announces the amount of tokens you got from each SuperLuckyBlock.
This causes huge spam on better pickaxes. And since Anti-Spam doesnt work, because the tokenamount as always different to the others, I suggest adding a setting wich hides those announcements, removing this spam.​

Reason(s):
It's huge spam and u often miss messages of other players.​

Example(s):
My friend want to tell me something important, but because of this spam i don't see it and he got to spam it or is mad because i don't answer him.​

Zoksy

Banned
Great Reporter
Already Suggestioned :---)

OP
OP
T

TaSty_Geil

Pika Member

TOX_THUNDER

Staff Member
Hello TaSty_Geil,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.