Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Superdano - Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nignogery

Hai, My name is Kuba, Also known as superdano/Link.

I'm 14 years old and my nationality is Polish, but for 10 years now i live in the Netherlands! For the last 2 years i play Pika almost daily, and i've enjoyed playing here since i started.

Now done with this short stuff, lets go into detail!

So as i said i started playing 2 years ago, May 2014 to be exact. I first started playing Skyblock Ice with my friend, Dano, and yes, this is his account (Was his account, i play on this one right now because mine got banned, will go into detail about that in a sec). Back then i started playing Minecraft, so thats why i started with Skyblock. Didn't choose for any PvP servers because i was bad at it (And i still am). So i did that for like 6-8 months, then i took a 3 month break, my girlfriend took my account over, also know as Jess or Jessica for people that played Skyblock Ice before the reset. So after that break, i started playing again, she moved to CS:GO i stayed at Minecraft and also play CS:GO. So since then i started playing Kit-PvP, OPFactions and Factions. I quit Skyblock Ice because i got more into PvP and thought it was boring. So it's like 4 months now since i started playing OPFactions etc., and have to say i start to get irritated by the amount of hackers (Can't blame anyone for it, this is a cracked server). So because of that reason i started playing Skyblock Ice agian, it's been 2 weeks and i'm loving it! (cheerz to the Skyblock ice community) And i also been the enemy of @Skykill4 since i started, i always try to beat him at /is top.

As i said i have been banned, and will go into detail now.

So it was like September 2015, (OPFac) i saw alot of hackers and could not kill them because i suck at PvP and ofcourse, because they used hacks. So i decided i could only kill them by hacking myself (HA, you are an IDIOT m8). So that was how i got banned. Very detailed isn't it?

Forums now.

Too tired. This was my introduction

Bai, superdano

MouraThat

Veteran
You clearly have learnt from your ban
so you seem like a geniune nice person
I see your very popular on the forums
but hi and welcome :)

Fanta

Legendary Pika
655507_print-trimmed-1.png

Halo c:

XPumpkins

Pika Lover
Hey hey hey.
I got banned from other factions server cuz 2 hackers can't even kill me.....which then my plot got raided...
The admins are helping those hackers too.....then I unban myself with new vpn and acc... and put ddos attack on the server 24/7 plus 1 hour b4 reset, I gave everyone creative mode.. the server is never seen to be on till now.

Skykill4

'' So because of that reason i started playing Skyblock Ice agian, it's been 2 weeks and i'm loving it! (cheerz to the Skyblock ice community) And i also been the enemy of @Skykill4 since i started, i always try to beat him at /is top.''

Good that u say try to beat, you never realy beat me and u still wont beat me when the server is done resetting :) #SITL
But nice to have u in the skyblock ice community

OP
OP
N

Nignogery

'' So because of that reason i started playing Skyblock Ice agian, it's been 2 weeks and i'm loving it! (cheerz to the Skyblock ice community) And i also been the enemy of @Skykill4 since i started, i always try to beat him at /is top.''

Good that u say try to beat, you never realy beat me and u still wont beat me when the server is done resetting :) #SITL
But nice to have u in the skyblock ice community
We'll see Skykill, we'll see...

OP
OP
N

Nignogery

When i have the money... Paypal got hacked like 1 week ago xD

Status
Not open for further replies.