Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

SuleLIVE Scammed 3 netherite stacks

HelloBrother1234

Player by the name SuleLIVE scammed 3 Netherite stacks, diamond blocks, enchanted books and more that aren't that important to me so i wont mention them.

I claimed land on his base and he couldn't take his stuff out so he /msg me to give him trust, I agreed but I was away so I didn't know what he was doing. Turns out he was looking through my chests and stole the mentioned items. after that he disabled /msg. What a coincidence ay?

He claims that it was "revenge" meaning that I scammed him in the past so he wanted to scam me as well but he never told me or anyone what I scammed from him even tho he stated that I "attempted" and didn't actually scam which is false either way and every time I asked him he ignored the question.

My user is HelloBrother incase you guys cant see it through this report. Have a good day and be careful from SuleLIVE

PS: I do not have any proof since I've known this guy for awhile and didn't think he'd scam me but I promise I wouldn't make this up and a user by the name of ABDMK can confirm that SuleLIVE sold him 3 stacks of netherite even tho SuleLIVE was struggling.

Attachments

• 2022-05-11 (2).png
    2022-05-11 (2).png
    5.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Inksans4vevr

Banned
;-; well thats unfortunate, but i think pika should just get better staff plan cuz like creative is almost equal to an anarchy, no staff assigned.