Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, if you have any suggestions regarding our Minecraft server, Discord server, or website, we would love to hear them!

OP Prison Suggestions to Enhance OPPrison

Qupa

Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2026
Messages
8
Points
10
Minecraft username:
Qupa​

Suggestion:
Suggestions to Enhance OPPrison​

Detailed description:
​

I genuinely believe most of the suggestions I’ve made would be valuable additions and would improve things overall. I’d really appreciate you taking them into consideration and implementing as many of them as possible. Of course, let me know if there’s anything you don’t agree with or feel wouldn’t work, but I do believe the majority of these suggestions are worth adding.

​

I would suggest adding an MS Booster to either Instant Crystals or the G Events to make MS more accessible and enjoyable for players.​

​

The booster could be designed with reasonable limitations, such as:​

​

• A limited number of uses per day or event.​

• Give players a noticeable boost toward completing MS while still keeping the overall progression balanced and challenging.​

• Making it available through Instant Crystals, G Events, or both.​

• Providing it as an event reward to encourage players to actively participate.​

​

​

Additionally,​

​

- Add a new fragments in warp pvp.​

​

I suggest introducing a new fragment set in Warp PvP. Philosopher Fragments have been around for a long time, and as players reach higher Ascensions, prestiging becomes increasingly difficult and grind-heavy.​

​

Example: Lutanic Fragments​

• Available to players from Rebirth 8–10.​

• Obtainable through /gearshop.​

• 120 Lutanic Fragments can be compacted into 1 Lutanic Block. Players would then need to purchase each armor piece from /gearshop for 16 Lutanic Blocks.​

• The set could also be included in the Seasonal Key to provide another way to obtain it.​

​

Lutanic set: Gain tokens 175%, Gain beacons 120%, Enchants active 60%.​

​

​

​

- Add new legendary coin pet called Florin to help players earn more coins in Abyss and improve coin progression.​

​

Florin: 120% Enchantments boost, 40% coin boosts, frenzy boost 30%.​

​

​

​

- Add a new Coin Enchantment called (Joey or Mynet) to the Coin Enchantments area. Mynet would function similarly to the Greedy Enchantment, but instead of increasing Token gains, it would increase Coin gains.​

​

​

- Add a fourth floor to Abyss with the gate requirement increased to 100k–120k blocks. Introduce a new boss on this floor that provides better rewards than the current Floor 2 boss, giving high-level players a stronger reason to progress further.​

​

​

- Add shovels to the cell:​

breaking dirt been so difficult on cells, adding shovels can make it more easier for players to rebuild and arrange their cells.​

Reason(s):
Currently, MS can be quite complicated and time-consuming to complete, and there are very limited ways for players to speed up the process or make meaningful progress. Adding an MS Booster would give players an additional way to work toward completing MS without making the system feel unnecessarily difficult or frustrating.​

​

​

Adding a new set would give higher-level players a fresh progression option and make prestiging more manageable without removing the challenge. Overall, this would give players a more rewarding progression path at higher Ascensions while keeping the current balance intact. It would also add more value to Warp PvP and Seasonal Keys without making progression feel too easy.​

​

​

Add a new Legendary Coin Pet called Florin to increase coin gains in Abyss. With only two Legendary Pets currently available and no Legendary Pet focused on coins, Florin would fill a clear gap in the pet system and give players a meaningful reason to pursue another Legendary Pet. It would also make Abyss progression more rewarding and provide players with a much-needed option to improve coin farming without replacing the value of the existing pets.​

​

​

Add fourth floor to abyss:​

Players need new content and goals within the gamemode to explore, progress, and compete. Adding a fourth floor would give players something fresh to work toward, while making higher-floor progression more rewarding and giving endgame players an advantage. This would also add more competition, motivation, and long-term enjoyment to Abyss.​

​

​

Add Shovels to Cells: Breaking dirt in Cells can be quite difficult and time-consuming. Adding shovels would make it much easier for players to rebuild, clear, and organize their Cells, improving the overall building experience.​
 
Last edited:
I see where u get the inspo from😭

- I dont agree with the MS booster. It just feels weird to have a Booster for a /milestone. a better solution would to make the 6x boost from cell crystals to boost /milestone. (which ive already suggested and I believe it got accepted)

- A new fragment in PvP mine is not a bad idea. Just that No one really does mines for The fragments. Sure Add a new Enchantment set with higher buff with a new Fragment to use, But the amount of Overall Fragments in PvP arena should be buffed first.

- New Leg pets are a good thing. But this one seems weak for to be a Leg pet. Only 3 boosts which are Relatively lower than the ones we have Right now. we have fenzy boost 130%.

- I honestly would not be in favor for a Coin green enchantment. As the Floors themselves serve as a booster to coin output. same with the /rebirth and skins.

- It honestly would be a pain to get to floor 4 tbh if u gotta mine 120-130k blocks to get there. And the time taken wont even be valuable enough to get that much coins. we already can get billions of coins via floor 3.

- Shovels? Yes sure
 
+1

I would suggest to add these suggestions because it contains one/more than one reasons to be added:

- Shovel. Yes, we do need a shovel as if one gets to know any better way for building a farm, just making more farms can make the cell look completely messy.


- Adding an extra coin enchantment (namely coin green/mynet) would actually help in more than 1 way:
1. In the "Purchase the most coins enchantments as a gang to win" gang event, and
2. Obviously, to get more coins

- The pet. It would be great to add a pet which would boost the coin output, WITH the frenzy boost as it would become very powerful for coins grinding. And ye, if this pet is added, I would suggest to increase the costs in shops, as the output (after adding the pet) would drastically increase that if someone gets the perfect timing (abyss booster frenzy, the coin skin, and the pet) to grind coins, and to bring more ways to use the coins. Currently it's only used for coin enchantment and /coinshop. So if anyone would grind coins in that perfect situation, then the player would have so much that he/she wouldn't even go to grind coins for a longer time.
 
Last edited:
I see where u get the inspo from😭

- I dont agree with the MS booster. It just feels weird to have a Booster for a /milestone. a better solution would to make the 6x boost from cell crystals to boost /milestone. (which ive already suggested and I believe it got accepted)

- A new fragment in PvP mine is not a bad idea. Just that No one really does mines for The fragments. Sure Add a new Enchantment set with higher buff with a new Fragment to use, But the amount of Overall Fragments in PvP arena should be buffed first.

- New Leg pets are a good thing. But this one seems weak for to be a Leg pet. Only 3 boosts which are Relatively lower than the ones we have Right now. we have fenzy boost 130%.

- I honestly would not be in favor for a Coin green enchantment. As the Floors themselves serve as a booster to coin output. same with the /rebirth and skins.

- It honestly would be a pain to get to floor 4 tbh if u gotta mine 120-130k blocks to get there. And the time taken wont even be valuable enough to get that much coins. we already can get billions of coins via floor 3.

- Shovels? Yes sure
All seems good 👀 but...

- The pet. It might seem too week to be a legendary pet, but as you said that we already have a pet which gives 130% frenzy buff, and that pet gives only frenzy boost, the pet which Qupa is talking about will give frenzy boost + coin boost. SO ye it is much more powerful to be called as a legendary pet. And ye, number of boosts (currently 3) is less, so I think adding some more boosts might get the pet into the game.

- Do you really think the floors themselves boost the coin output? I think not. As I've myself tested it. I get more on the second floor than the 3rd one, and sometimes more one the 1st than any, with same skin, same intensity of mining, and same booster. So ye, either fix that bug/problem or adding another coin enchantment wouldn't do anything wrong, as it will also help in 'Purchase the most coin enchantments' gang event.

- The 4th floor wouldn't be a bad idea, as you too suggested to add ruins which would get us some cool stuff, so adding another floor with a much more difficult boss/mobs wouldn't be a bad idea, would it? But ye the amount of Raw blocks to be mined to unlock it is too high. And as I already said, for some reason, I get the most coins on the 1st floor than the rest 2 to be honest.. and if this is the case for everyone, then many would be lazy to unlock the 4th floor (due to the amount of raw blocks) even if it would give them something cool (when combined MAX11's and Qupa's suggestions)
 
Last edited:
All seems good 👀 but...

- Do you really think the floors themselves boost the coin output? I think not. As I've myself tested it. I get more on the second floor than the 3rd one, and sometimes more one the 1st than any, with same skin, same intensity of mining, and same booster. So ye, either fix that bug/problem or adding another coin enchantment wouldn't do anything wrong, as it will also help in 'Purchase the most coin enchantments' gang event.

- The 4th floor wouldn't be a bad idea, but ye the amount of Raw blocks to be mined to unlock it is too high. And as I already said, for some reason, I get the most coins on the 1st floor than the rest 2 to be honest..
buddy that makes no sense to how Floor 1 gives more coin output than 2 and 3, maybe u are just mining at different times with fenzy boost pets and a coin fenzy boost. and yes i do think 4th floor is a bad idea as its not required. u can still get enough coins required for the whole gameplay.
 
I strongly agree with these suggestions, as they would bring much-needed improvements and fresh progression for players, and change must happen between now and then.

Adding an MS Booster through Instant Crystals, G Events, or event rewards would make MS progression more accessible while still keeping it balanced and challenging. I strongly agree with that, and players will like it. An additional thing: MS can be instead to MS60 to MS100.

Introducing a new set for higher Rebirth players is much needed since prestiging been taking forever and hard to get, and a new set have to be release, players need to witness new stuff in the mode.

Adding coin pets is a smart idea, to be honest; it would fill an important gap in the pet system since there been only two legendary pets and nothing to improve our abyss experience. Highly recommend coin pets.

A coin-focused enchantment would provide another meaningful way for players, since there have been only a few coin enchants. Adding a new coin enchants which will get players more coins while mining will be challenging and more fun it will improve player progression, since many players dont get to max their coins enchantments.

I've always wanted to get a new abyys floor, and adding a new boss will be a game changer. I strongly agree that a higher block requirement and a stronger boss would give players new content to work toward and create more competition within Abyss.

We need shovels on the cells; it's so difficult for us to modify our cells. I highly recommend adding a shovel.

Overall, I fully support these ideas. Players need new content, progression, and ways to compete, and these additions would provide exactly that while keeping the game engaging and giving players more long-term goals to work toward.
 
All seems good 👀 but...

- The pet. It might seem too week to be a legendary pet, but as you said that we already have a pet which gives 130% frenzy buff, and that pet gives only frenzy boost, the pet which Qupa is talking about will give frenzy boost + coin boost. SO ye it is much more powerful to be called as a legendary pet. And ye, number of boosts (currently 3) is less, so I think adding some more boosts might get the pet into the game.

- Do you really think the floors themselves boost the coin output? I think not. As I've myself tested it. I get more on the second floor than the 3rd one, and sometimes more one the 1st than any, with same skin, same intensity of mining, and same booster. So ye, either fix that bug/problem or adding another coin enchantment wouldn't do anything wrong, as it will also help in 'Purchase the most coin enchantments' gang event.

- The 4th floor wouldn't be a bad idea, as you too suggested to add ruins which would get us some cool stuff, so adding another floor with a much more difficult boss/mobs wouldn't be a bad idea, would it? But ye the amount of Raw blocks to be mined to unlock it is too high. And as I already said, for some reason, I get the most coins on the 1st floor than the rest 2 to be honest.. and if this is the case for everyone, then many would be lazy to unlock the 4th floor (due to the amount of raw blocks) even if it would give them something cool (when combined MAX11's and Qupa's suggestions)
I strongly agree with Ravox012. The Abyss floors appear to be bugged, and the Abyss Frenzy system seems to have issues as well. Sometimes, I receive more coins from Floor 2 than from Floor 3, which doesn’t seem right considering the higher difficulty of Floor 3. Additionally, I seem to receive the same amount of coins from Abyss Frenzy regardless of whether it is at 100% or 200%.

I believe these issues should be reviewed and fixed, as they significantly affect Abyss progression and the overall reward system.
 
Top