Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Suggestions regarding skywars kit revamps.

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
May 31 today, and I have a lot of kits idea, kit revamp and rebalance and complete 360 overhaul for it, its a long project and I can’t leak my own project to everyone. Maybe in the future.

wizard281

Pika Member
May 31 today, and I have a lot of kits idea, kit revamp and rebalance and complete 360 overhaul for it, its a long project and I can’t leak my own project to everyone. Maybe in the future.
Are you making a suggestion message aand presenting your ideas??

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hey all, After playing skywars for a bit, I've noticed how un-balanced the kits are, since most of the people either use the donator kits or the enderman kit. So I've decided to make a nice suggestion with the help of several of my friends who play skywars like @xDerpcat @NitinHGamer @peg2 @SrivamYT . Even though they've given really nice suggestions and I'm planning to make a nice suggestion with them, I'm interested to know what the community expects regarding new revamps to the kits. Leave your suggestions below!
I think we should remove vamp from the game entirely!

TinCanL

Banned
Great Reporter
Hey all, After playing skywars for a bit, I've noticed how un-balanced the kits are, since most of the people either use the donator kits or the enderman kit. So I've decided to make a nice suggestion with the help of several of my friends who play skywars like @xDerpcat @NitinHGamer @peg2 @SrivamYT . Even though they've given really nice suggestions and I'm planning to make a nice suggestion with them, I'm interested to know what the community expects regarding new revamps to the kits. Leave your suggestions below!
Where are the kits you want to suggest to be implemented?