Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Suggestions regarding skywars kit revamps.

Anuly

Veteran
Hey all, After playing skywars for a bit, I've noticed how un-balanced the kits are, since most of the people either use the donator kits or the enderman kit. So I've decided to make a nice suggestion with the help of several of my friends who play skywars like @xDerpcat @NitinHGamer @peg2 @SrivamYT . Even though they've given really nice suggestions and I'm planning to make a nice suggestion with them, I'm interested to know what the community expects regarding new revamps to the kits. Leave your suggestions below!

Master_Tamer_

Great Reporter
Well,
People use bonk kit a lot , blocks and even cobweb kit too
I believe that the kits are fine
Waiting for nice suggestion

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
Hey all, After playing skywars for a bit, I've noticed how un-balanced the kits are, since most of the people either use the donator kits or the enderman kit. So I've decided to make a nice suggestion with the help of several of my friends who play skywars like @xDerpcat @NitinHGamer @peg2 @SrivamYT . Even though they've given really nice suggestions and I'm planning to make a nice suggestion with them, I'm interested to know what the community expects regarding new revamps to the kits. Leave your suggestions below!
Perhaps enderpearl on enderman kit could get a cool down or removing diamond sword from the kit could stop the players from abusing the kit.
The diamond sword could be replaced with any other useful item like golden apple so players spending 12500 coins for kit won't feel it worthless and people who get abused by the kit could feel safer too.

Eagerly waiting for the suggestions.

Master_Tamer_

Great Reporter
Perhaps enderpearl on enderman kit could get a cool down or removing diamond sword from the kit could stop the players from abusing the kit.
The diamond sword could be replaced with any other useful item like golden apple so players spending 12500 coins for kit won't feel it worthless and people who get abused by the kit could feel safer too.

Eagerly waiting for the suggestions.
I suggest you do not suggest that,
That would make enderman kits worthless and donator kits even more powerful at that point i would also just ---

SDHMinecraft

Great Reporter
Where me :c I play Skywars a lot too :c

ir_n

The Pika
tbh i think the kits are fine, its just that the starting loot needs to be buffed abit so it can compete equally with donator kits and enderman / bonk

Master_Tamer_

Great Reporter
tbh i think the kits are fine, its just that the starting loot needs to be buffed abit so it can compete equally with donator kits and enderman / bonk
I believe that everything is fine, a minor buff would be okay but changing loot completely would not be balanced as it would nerf the other kits automatically

peg2

Legendary Pika
Well,
People use bonk kit a lot , blocks and even cobweb kit too
I believe that the kits are fine
Waiting for nice suggestion
exactly, revamping the kits wont be necessary, should aim to make new ones instead of revamping the old ones

Srivv

Epic Pika
nerf ender man buff knight scout and make a new kit with invis and iron sword with chainmail armor pieces simple (last one was suggested by me and anu)

NitinHGamer

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I already dm her about some kits... Buffed and nerfed..

Wait i realised somebody mention me in friends list

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
The balancing in kits would be great ngl
Personally, the flameshot kit should get nerfed a bit (Like making the bow not having flame) because as an user of it (and maybe also an abuser of it because of my bow spamming nature xD), I feel like the kit is a bit too op.
And I highly suggest buffing the bonk kit, like adding armors to it at the first level, because it is quite useless to me and I have already regretted buying it :((

_live_insaan_

Legendary Pika
Just reduce bonk kit kb to .5 pls