Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Suggestions, for raiding and abusing on alts

Status
Not open for further replies.

trym30

Pika Lover
Username:
iProduce​

Suggestion:
Suggestions, for raiding and abusing on alts​

Detailed description:
we are f top 1 currently and we are getting targeted by teams (with cheaters and glitch abusers). We have gotten shot at by people made an alt claimed a cannon while they were on shield and fired... and what if we got split by these abusing suns of bleaches we would lose all out stuff, but the person or persons raiding would get a ban on their alt ( which doesnt matter to them, since they are most likly using a vpn) , and thats it.

1. If this happends fuck the rules. we should be able to wild patch (with proof) so we dont lose time on fixing walls and patching afterwards (ofc we would remove all of these patches afterwards)

2. so this may not happen in the future mabye try disabling tnt pyhsics in claims that have active shield (this happends with also side counters, that people make. they make a quick print with no box, and you cant destroy their cannon if they are on shield).

3. fix phasing!!! everytime we get shot at, somehow all our counters are blown up, i wonder why. again this makes us unable to counter and takes longer to counter (they get further in and it takes even more time then it should TO patch walls)!​

Reason(s):
cuz the current factions (raiding and defending) is broken and is very bad​

Example(s):

Tyrants

Banned
I'm giving a big -1 for the following reasons:
Memefair is first faction to phase, and you have no rights to make a suggestion against phasing.

1647909289116.png
Regarding alts, just call a staff member and he will deal with it, if you cannot patch against him thats your problem.

OP
OP
trym30

trym30

Pika Lover
I mean this is bull since you can't do anything about it, secondly get that fat yxax to stop since he's the one doing it

Tyrants

Banned
I mean this is bull since you can't do anything about it, secondly get that fat yxax to stop since he's the one doing it
Check the screenshot above, this is shame, memefair is making a thread to fix phasing even tho they started doing it first? 😂 💀

Status
Not open for further replies.