Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Suggestions for next reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

LexaFTW

Banned
Minecraft Username:
LexaFTW

Suggestion:
Suggestions for next reset

Detailed description:
1. Cannoning jar - must be changed. Cannons are awful, its same like on jartex but on jartex is better.
2. Fortified walls - creepers can explode every 3 sec, it takes hours to cegg bigger amount of spawners.
3.Sand bots. Introduce sand bots from jartex and put them in shop like there. For 10-20b.
4.Crate keys, remove seasonal things or atleast make higher chance to get em.
5.Revamp rules, and add new rules, for example Banning for printer patching/wild patching.
6.Staff changes. Accept some players with actual faction knowledge, situation on op fac is afwul.
7. Make strike evading, disqualification for whole map.
8.Buff supply drops.
9. Add maximum power on SOTW, 85/85 so we can claim corner instantly, this map sir trial zmoxxy ruined our buffer because we couldn't claim whole buffer.
10.Make raiding without raid claims bannable.
11.Make eco harder.
12.Add more stuff to the shop, more building blocks for rooftop arts.
13.Add /printer, and make prices in printer much bigger than in /shop.
14.Buff buycraft codes for weekly and the last payout.
15. For ftop qualification, add so ppl must have atleast 15x15c buffer, and spawners placed for 48 hours, basically add from jartex. every 12 hours your value is increasing.
16. add barel claims
17. Extend shield to 12-16 hours.
18. Remove redstone things from /invsee.
19. Add raid bans to /f warns

I composed this suggestions along with opinions of other experienced factions players in pika.​

Reason(s):
1. Alright, cannons are not nuking, blewing every 2-3 shots, There is no tnt sound as you said on reset topic. Also cannons are working better on jartex instead both servers has same jar. Raiding is taking more than usual because this map cannons were blowing so much. We were raiding taliban for 8 more hours because most of the time we were fixing cannons. Also they couldn't counter us because their cannon was blowing too.
2. This is big problem, because fortified walls are preventing cegging, you can cegg every 3sec. Cegging 50k spawners would take 5hours.
3. This is must needed on pika, it takes so long to raid someone. Will not hurt anybody.
4. Nothing to explain.
5. This was issue this map, top factions got striked (false) and that resulted in no shield and removing value.
6. Nothing to explain, some trials are ruining server. I will not name anyone. zedmoxxy
7. Also sir trial was first who strike evade, just dq them for whole map.
8.Supply drops are pointless af, add atleast epic keys in them.
9. Everything explained.
10. Some ppl were 1 stacking without raid claims, and it can be annoying because its so hard to find them, because they are not using raid claims or any claim, so just inspect who did it and ban him. Some people dont care for STRIKES BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT COMPETING FOR FTOP !
11. Must ppl have trilions and trilions because eco is ez af, make it harder to get spawners and sh.t
12. My friend PermaBanned was looking for few hours in wild to find blocks for rooftop art, like just add them to the shop its 10 mins of coding ffs.
13. This will not probably be next map but lemme explain, printing is so bad, you need to buy items all the time and is so annoying, also fix printer its placing wrong blocks sometimes. It takes too long to print a cannon.
14. Buy craft codes for weekly and last payouts are pointless. Its low amount of buycraft and it dont apply to the sale like tf.
15. nothing to explain.
16. Simply add them from jartex, it will prevent wild patching in front of cannon box.
17. 8 hours is too short for 2 months map, most of the players have school/work, and we cant defend base for 16 hours.
18. It will make factions easier, like they just invsee and if they see redstone items ppl will start wall/buffer checking.
19. Add raid bans instead of losing shield.​

Example(s):
Most of examples are from jartex.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Neutral
I think is just copying...
and the reset won't be soon

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Make sure to use the Vote button rather than saying +1.

1604239437473.png

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Outscale

Banned
I completely agree with all suggestions above. They really need to add some kind of alternative to faction strikes, people that are not competing for faction top break the rules and don't care about it. It may seem that I am over exaggerating, but put yourself in this situation. You don't have a shield and someone makes 2 cannons on you, 1 for each side(if you have a corner) and they do not have raid claims - raiding with a shield. What can you do in this situation to prevent this? Literally nothing.
If you call an admin they can raid you 3 times before he joins. And even if he joins, what will he do? Give them strikes? They will basically lose ftop value that means nothing for them and your faction that is going for ftop will most likely get raided.

BestPikaPlayer

Great Reporter
Can you add gen buckey that go straight from y255 to y1?? Maybe make it cost a lot like 50-100mil / 1x gen? Hehehehe

OP
OP
L

LexaFTW

Banned
I completely agree with all suggestions above. They really need to add some kind of alternative to faction strikes, people that are not competing for faction top break the rules and don't care about it. It may seem that I am over exaggerating, but put yourself in this situation. You don't have a shield and someone makes 2 cannons on you, 1 for each side(if you have a corner) and they do not have raid claims - raiding with a shield. What can you do in this situation to prevent this? Literally nothing.
If you call an admin they can raid you 3 times before he joins. And even if he joins, what will he do? Give them strikes? They will basically lose ftop value that means nothing for them and your faction that is going for ftop will most likely get raided.
omg idk why this guy is not staff, smart af

OP
OP
L

LexaFTW

Banned
I forgot to add, Allow levering, ban U-fusion cannons and rev cannons, add explosion particle to tnt, and put sound for tnt, make both toggleable on /fps.

Last edited:

Futerro

Minecraft Username:
LexaFTW

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
1. Cannoning jar - must be changed. Cannons are awful, its same like on jartex but on jartex is better.

2. Fortified walls - creepers can explode every 3 sec, it takes hours to cegg bigger amount of spawners.

3.Sand bots. Introduce sand bots from jartex and put them in shop like there. For 10-20b.

5.Revamp rules, and add new rules, for example Banning for printer patching/wild patching.

6.Staff changes. Accept some players with actual faction knowledge, situation on op fac is afwul.

8.Buff supply drops.

9. Add maximum power on SOTW, 85/85 so we can claim corner instantly, this map sir trial zmoxxy ruined our buffer because we couldn't claim whole buffer.

11.Make eco harder.

15. For ftop qualification, add so ppl must have atleast 15x15c buffer, and spawners placed for 48 hours, basically add from jartex. every 12 hours your value is increasing.

16. add barel claims

I composed this suggestions along with opinions of other experienced factions players in pika.

Reason(s):
1. Alright, cannons are not nuking, blewing every 2-3 shots, There is no tnt sound as you said on reset topic. Also cannons are working better on jartex instead both servers has same jar. Raiding is taking more than usual because this map cannons were blowing so much. We were raiding taliban for 8 more hours because most of the time we were fixing cannons. Also they couldn't counter us because their cannon was blowing too.

2. This is big problem, because fortified walls are preventing cegging, you can cegg every 3sec. Cegging 50k spawners would take 5hours.

3. This is must needed on pika, it takes so long to raid someone. Will not hurt anybody.

4. Nothing to explain.

5. This was issue this map, top factions got striked (false) and that resulted in no shield and removing value.

6. Nothing to explain, some trials are ruining server. I will not name anyone. zedmoxxy

9. Everything explained.

10. Some ppl were 1 stacking without raid claims, and it can be annoying because its so hard to find them, because they are not using raid claims or any claim, so just inspect who did it and ban him. Some people dont care for STRIKES BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT COMPETING FOR FTOP !

11. Must ppl have trilions and trilions because eco is ez af, make it harder to get spawners and sh.t

12. My friend PermaBanned was looking for few hours in wild to find blocks for rooftop art, like just add them to the shop its 10 mins of coding ffs.

13. This will not probably be next map but lemme explain, printing is so bad, you need to buy items all the time and is so annoying, also fix printer its placing wrong blocks sometimes. It takes too long to print a cannon.

14. Buy craft codes for weekly and last payouts are pointless. Its low amount of buycraft and it dont apply to the sale like tf.

15. nothing to explain.

16. Simply add them from jartex, it will prevent wild patching in front of cannon box.

17. 8 hours is too short for 2 months map, most of the players have school/work, and we cant defend base for 16 hours.

18. It will make factions easier, like they just invsee and if they see redstone items ppl will start wall/buffer checking.

19. Add raid bans instead of losing shield.

Example(s):
+1

Pace

Legendary Pika
+1.

I can make sure that cannoning will be much better next season as we have something new to offer on both servers. I will hopefully help Pika improve the rules as well so we can make it enjoyable for everybody. Just make a suggestion of what rules should be added and stuff, or I will just make them same as Jartex rules (Balanced & revamped a little time ago)

OP
OP
L

LexaFTW

Banned
+1.

I can make sure that cannoning will be much better next season as we have something new to offer on both servers. I will hopefully help Pika improve the rules as well so we can make it enjoyable for everybody. Just make a suggestion of what rules should be added and stuff, or I will just make them same as Jartex rules (Balanced & revamped a little time ago)
Please cofigure hyperion good :) and fix fortified walls since late nuke/1rev is triggering it and shoots aint blowing

Outscale

Banned
+1.

You can improve rules as much as you want(It will be helpful of course), but with current "OPFaction Staff" and if Minigames admin continues striking(falsely btw) the upcoming season will be terrible as this one was.

OP
OP
L

LexaFTW

Banned
You can improve rules as much as you want(It will be helpful of course), but with current "OPFaction Staff" and if Minigames admin continues striking(falsely btw) the upcoming season will be terrible as this one was.
agreed, staff which has no clue about factions ( single staff hasn't clue about it) shouldn't strike like wtf, 1 minigames staff can't know what is buffer or wild patching etc..

ir_n

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
LexaFTW

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

8.Buff supply drops.

11.Make eco harder.

16. add barel claims

I composed this suggestions along with opinions of other experienced factions players in pika.

Reason(s):

4. Nothing to explain.

9. Everything explained.

15. nothing to explain.

19. Add raid bans instead of losing shield.

Example(s):
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.