Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Suggestions for Kitpvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

LetsBeep

For the killstreak,you can make it where we get special items or buffs to certain kill streak.

For shop,you can add commands or perks for sale for coin instead of just items to futher improve your PvP.Such as |Bounty and More enderchest spaces.

To futher enhance the gameplay , you can add daily rewards so people will at least hop on the server on a daily basis to get the daily rewards.

This might be hard but will be a game changer if done so.We can add a money exchanger at hub or at spawn of every minigames.The coin exchanger can change money from minigame to minigame with a price.Also to make it realistic you can add a decrease or increase in amount depending on the minigame performance.Example:changing 500 bal(kit PvP) to x0.5 (EggWar)
500 bal(Kitpvp) to faction at a x2 rate.
Feel free to change any of this

Adding a quest master with high valuable rewards such as unique items with custom enchants such as a Stinger(Ability to apply poison to enemy)

Making a Kill Crate ,getting kill Crate Key at random amount kills.Crate consist of unique items or armour.

Finally with he unque items ,adding a autionbhouse will be the best way to end off my unique suggestions;)

Thank youbfor your time,I hope one day some of my idea will be added to this awesome server.

QMMZilla

Pika Lover
agree with the reward system but isn't voting already taking care of that and i like the kill crate system..

but before that they should fix the ranking system :|

+1 with 2 of the suggestions!

MrFrenco

Veteran
IGN
MrFrenco
Hey,

Please, next time post your suggestions in the right section.

Requesting to move...

Status
Not open for further replies.