Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Suggestions for Creative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snorlax13HD

Veteran
Hello Guys,

I just wanna know your suggestions IF every creative will reset for a better one. Here's a proper format on how will I understand your suggestion. Put your suggestion in this thread as a reply.

Ingame Name: Indicate your Ingame Name

Suggestion Title: Indicate whats the title of your suggestion here

Explanation: Indicate a description and a brief explanation about your suggestion. I would highly recommend explaining in a good manner. The longer the description, the higher the suggestion may be implemented.

Plugins: Indicate here the plugins that associate with your suggestion. A site would be also helpful. This is optional. If your Suggestion doesn't need a plugin, no need to indicate one here.

Why would Players want this? A short essay about your suggestion that how can this make creative / players be active.

Ill also be connecting hands with @wreaker so we can see the suggestions that can possibly implement.

Lasticy

Forum Fantasiser
Ingame Name: Lasticy

Suggestion Title: reset creative

Explanation: There has been alot of bugs in creative. The glitchy stick and more that i have experienced.
creative is becoming buggy and other peoples builds in their plot was gone.

Plugins:

Why would Players want this? alot of people have experienced buggy things in creative so i think need to reset creative :p

OP
OP
Snorlax13HD

Snorlax13HD

Veteran
Ingame Name: Lasticy

Suggestion Title: reset creative

Explanation: There has been alot of bugs in creative. The glitchy stick and more that i have experienced.
creative is becoming buggy and other peoples builds in their plot was gone.

Plugins:

Why would Players want this? alot of people have experienced buggy things in creative so i think need to reset creative :p

We'll do that ofc.

wreaker

Pika Lover
for those who wan't to contact me or wan't to ask a question about this and suggest some things please dm me on discord (wreaker#0891) or send your suggestions here :)

Last edited:

QoRamtin

Pika Member
oh i think it is better to restart creative
because many players have illagel items like Command block in their plots and it is better to remove them
Also i research to how players have command block in creative and i found it
maybe it is hard to belive but Inde_Demon gave them !
i have screenshots of while he is giving commandblock to players
but i cant put them because those are very full of storege

D

Deleted member 85

(This has gone through 3 million edits, bare with me here)
oh i think it is better to restart creative
because many players have illagel items like Command block in their plots and it is better to remove them
Resetting Creative would clear everything, yes, however,
Command Blocks and other illegal items (including modified enchantment items) will always make their way through to Creative somehow.
maybe it is hard to belive but Inde_Demon gave them !
Clarify why you decided to pick on IndieDemon, it is possible any staff member can give out these items.
i have screenshots of while he is giving commandblock to players
but i cant put them because those are very full of storege
Use Lightshot, upload your screenshots there, report Indie using the screenshots here and let him have his say on it.

On another note.
Creative does not need a 2 month-span reset.

wreaker

Pika Lover
actually its not buggy because of constant updates, its buggy because of fast and rough updates which were made in less time without any much testing.

EzGarry

Pika Lover
Ingame Name: EzGarry

Suggestion Title: Adding the old ranks plugins----the 1.8 one

Explanation: By doing this players all over creative can one more be able to compete with others, it gives a people motive to build, not only we will find talented people but also making creative less and less boring.

Plugins: just use the old plugins you found before

Why would Players want this?
Player would want this because they tired those roleplay, those suck buildings,etc. With this they will have motive to build, to compete thus giving a more wonderful creative.
:D

Last edited:

EliteShark

Epic Pika
Ingame Name: EzGarry

Suggestion Title: Adding the old ranks plugins----the 1.8 one

Explanation: By doing this players all over creative can one more be able to compete with others, it gives a people motive to build, not only we will find talented people but also making creative less and less boring.

Plugins: just use the old plugins you found before

Why would Players want this?
Player would one this because they tired those roleplay, those suck buildings,etc. With this they will have motive to build, to compete thus giving a more wonderful creative.
:D
Pardon me but is this the one where the staff rank up people?

EliteShark

Epic Pika
Yes , indeed .. Ranks are :

1 . Citizen
2 . Novice
3 . Architect
Aren't those NYCreative ranks? As far as i remember the last time the plugin where staff rank-up players the ranks were designer-novice-probuilder-Picasso-master

nd618

Supporter
Aren't those NYCreative ranks? As far as i remember the last time the plugin where staff rank-up players the ranks were designer-novice-probuilder-Picasso-master

Might be , I did't play creative so often .

EzGarry

Pika Lover
eh... i prefer the old one, trainee-artist-professional-architect-inferno
and not like the NYc one, the one im talking about is the 1.8 hella old one!

Lazy_DC

Pika Member
If everyone wants ranks, then they better start building like a "Da Vinci" of minecraft to show that they deserve a rank.

wreaker

Pika Lover
It was good that players were given rank for building because it was the reason that made them stay in creative

Status
Not open for further replies.