Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[Suggestions / Bug] Survival

You do want to remove mob stacked plugin from survival?

• Yes

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoopless

Veteran
Hello,

I saw some small issues / bugs on the server and have one suggestion that is important on the server. to start with that suggestion.

Mob stacked plugin
When the server was laggy for a day for the reason of a plugin. Yoeri did add some new plugins to check if that reduces the lag. But it didn't than he found a new version of the plugin that was causing the lag and he kept all those plugins in the server, which they are in right now. I want to make a poll (which will be above) about this suggestion to remove the mob stacked plugins, people do care about it. btw; vote is closed within 7 days.

Now the bugs / issues;

Have fun with these suggestion, hope we can get an answer.

There are both good and bad things about mob stacking. For the good: spawners stack a ton more, I've seen blazes go to about 750, and that's pretty good xp. Bad things: you can't breed any animals. Those are really the only major things that the mob stacking enables and, to be honest, I think a lot of xp is beter than not being able to farm animals.

OP
OP
Hoopless

Hoopless

Veteran
I think a lot of xp is beter than not being able to farm animals.
What is the aspect of having a survival server, is it that you will get xp every single second so much as you can (looks like factions / OPSurvival ) or is it that you have to do something to get XP, for example kill mobs for 10min to get level 30

leaf26

Legendary Pika
it's not like every noob can go straight to level 30, though. AFK farms are still disallowed, so whacking all those mobs (*cough* guardians) still takes some amount of time compared to an insta-damage pot. The only way this plugin allows any difference in exp is by allowing us to gather mobs at the same rate as vanilla minecraft. We still have to whack the mobs for 10 minutes.

nicolas7885

Why not get best of both worlds? there's supposed to be a config file for stacked mobs plugin that allows to choose mobs that stack. Avoid farm animals, and we can farm animals and stack on grinders.

OP
OP
Hoopless

Hoopless

Veteran
update- Rocky kicked me for "afk at exp farm" while I was opening twitch. Exp farms are a natural part of survival, so not being allowed to grind exp is a bit shocking.
He kicked my alt too, but i said "its not informative if it isn't in the rules, so make it in the global rules thread and we will follow it."

Last edited:

RaVo

Legendary Pika
Does this make items disapear when there to manny mobs(like guardians)

Someone asked me for a repair once. I fixed the gear and then I trew it all out. But it got removed the sec I trew it:/

(I am sure that it wasnt clearlag and this happens when there are alot of ents)

Last edited:

leaf26

Legendary Pika
Clearlag hasn't been showing the entity count on my chat ever since the original update. Maybe it was cleared without notice?

ibrahiiim

Hello,

I saw some small issues / bugs on the server and have one suggestion that is important on the server. to start with that suggestion.

Mob stacked plugin
When the server was laggy for a day for the reason of a plugin. Yoeri did add some new plugins to check if that reduces the lag. But it didn't than he found a new version of the plugin that was causing the lag and he kept all those plugins in the server, which they are in right now. I want to make a poll (which will be above) about this suggestion to remove the mob stacked plugins, people do care about it. btw; vote is closed within 7 days.

Now the bugs / issues;

Have fun with these suggestion, hope we can get an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.