Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

faydee

Veteran
Hallo guys , I am going to suggest some stuff and hope that you agree with me
P.S some stuff may have been told before ...

1) Remove God apple from the game : The server is already OP with the enchants we got and a God apple will make the player immposible to kill

2) Duel : I know every body of you know what duel means maybe from parctise server or from youtubers , which in it players fight each other for money or fun or items

3) Reset : I feel like the server is still not ready for that kind of server and the reason I am saying that , ( soo much hackers and less mods on but I want to say thanks to @DutchminerHD for banning as much players as possible , back to the reset , since it started new And everyone tasted what this server means now a reset must happen and let everyone start from 0 because they know more about the servers and they have a shot to stay allive

4) kits : make the daily kit like 4 hour or something cause If you get killed and dont have items well then you leave the server and I know that what you dont want

5) remove the teleport paper To much OP

6) add a normal vote crate and from it there is a chance to get higher crates

7)the insta food thing has a bug , all tho we eat it fast but with eating it fast we get hungry insta so the insta food isnt helping

8) Admin Items : those itmes can be recived from crates and they are super rare they may be a enchanted cookie with fire aspect or protection 10 something like that

9) guns : well we are in the galaxy and we have yoda and star wars charecters but we dont have guns so add guns ( the old prison plugin ) ( sniper , machine gun , rpg....)

10) remove potions from the shop as I said it is already Op , if they want pots then they should make it by there own

Those are my 10 suggestion
Hope you agree on some
Well cya later <3
Ashkar101

Bolja

Legendary Pika
Thank you ashkar that you shared your ideas with us! :)

Okyuren

Nice thinking but if galactix reset then i feel bad for my fairy

OP
OP
faydee

faydee

Veteran
Nice thinking but if galactix reset then i feel bad for my fairy
I understand but the players of pika still arent ready for this kind of servers , it is giving bad info to new players who join the momment players join the server they die immiditly cause of hackers they dont have a chance

Status
Not open for further replies.