Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeSheep

Uhhm, the tittle if u enter a plot, like: Plot:00 Owned By:00 is verry annoying, i hope there is a way to fix it and it there is, please remove it. thanks, orangesheep

Stavon

Pika Member
How is it annoying when it only appears in front of your screen for a few seconds? Just let it be.

Jeckicorn

Veteran
Before I tell you, make this a suggestion on the Suggestion Forums not here.

Now, I play Creative a lot too, and every time I check out a plot the annoying 2/5 of your screen
is unseeable. So I don't suggest to but it away, but to make a command that disables it.
A cheap way to avoid this is to put yourself in "F1" mode by, obviously, hitting the F1 key on your keyboard.
But this disabled the visibility of the chat, so that will be a "not-so positive side effect".

StepUpStylish

Pika Member
Before I tell you, make this a suggestion on the Suggestion Forums not here.

Now, I play Creative a lot too, and every time I check out a plot the annoying 2/5 of your screen
is unseeable. So I don't suggest to but it away, but to make a command that disables it.
A cheap way to avoid this is to put yourself in "F1" mode by, obviously, hitting the F1 key on your keyboard.
But this disabled the visibility of the chat, so that will be a "not-so positive side effect".
Pressing F1 is a shout but still... they should atleast make it a bit smaller

Status
Not open for further replies.