Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Suggestion

malimarko

Username:
malimarko

Suggestion:
Update Ingame Kits

Detailed description:
So currently kits in skywars arent really balanced enough also their price is not balanced either, i suggest to add new kits for normal & rumble modes, and remake the prices of them.

Reason(s):
Main reason is that they are underrated. There is many kits but there is only few usefull.

Example(s):
Lets say to add kit like to have starter items as iron helmet boots etc. and make separate from rumble kits.

Newroliser

Legendary Pika
Username:
malimarko

Suggestion:
Update Ingame Kits

Detailed description:
So currently kits in skywars arent really balanced enough also their price is not balanced either, i suggest to add new kits for normal & rumble modes, and remake the prices of them.

Reason(s):
Main reason is that they are underrated. There is many kits but there is only few usefull.

Example(s):
Lets say to add kit like to have starter items as iron helmet boots etc. and make separate from rumble kits.
I appreciate your effort for creating post but try making in it suggestions section and your suggestion would be most likely denied because kits in skywars are not underrated they are overpowered and their price is perfectly balance and if you want to see unbalance pricing and usage of coins just look at the bedwars.
Hope you find it useful.