Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

[Suggestion] - xMate - adding /superadvert command

Status
Not open for further replies.

xMate

Server
Survival
My suggestion is we should add a Command which is called /superadvert which is going to be a command in survival people can use so we can buy / sell Objects its something like causing a big attention you will Make it Colorful but good color ofc i would suggest the [Superadvert] to be Orange and the Person default Color but for Fighters make it purple so we can recgonize them and get attention and Make our words in black and about the superadvert any one will be able to superadvert every 10 mins for 4 Emeralds Also you will be adding it in /help page number 1 or 2 as the Developer likes.
Also there will be Advert Managers ofc it would be an honor for me to be the Main Advert manager ofc if this Suggestion gets added. Those Managers and the Main Advert Manager will have the Full access to add Managers and there will be a Thread for people to apply for being an advert manager and the Ranks will be like this
-Main Advert manager - Has access to Add someone as [ Trial advert manager - Assistant manager - Advert manager ] Also being able to warn people incase they Spammed or They Insulted or Misused the Superadvert
-Assistant Advert Manager - Also being able to warn people incase they Spammed or They Insulted or Misused the Superadvert.
-Advert Manager - Also being able to warn people incase they Spammed or They Insulted or Misused the Superadvert.
-Trial Advert Manager - Also being able to warn people incase they Spammed or They Insulted or Misused the Superadvert.

If those Who Abused their ranks Should be removed instantly and Permenantly, Thank you so much for your time for reading this Suggestion.
Because it would be a good way to get people's attention cause the chat is spamming every 10 secs and none is getting attention of what others say so how about we make this Special for the Server and players.

My Regards,xMate

Also about The Ranks it can not be added as long as the Staff team wants as they wish
-Main advert manager [Those ranks]

Last edited:

Davidva

Veteran
Neutral about this idea. I dont play Survival mutch.

MouraThat

Veteran
-1 your suggesting making a whole rank system like staff on advertising
There are better ways

RaVo

Legendary Pika
For non donators, getting attention can be difficult. But I dont think that this would be a good way of "fixing" it.

OP
OP
xMate

xMate

-1 your suggesting making a whole rank system like staff on advertising
There are better ways
Nope, thats something that helps non donators and gets people's attention being a donator doesnt make non donators bad people and useless i think staff team took care and updated for donators ranks and they updated the fighters rank to be white and also the chat is white how are we supposed to see each other's chat?
Superadvert is something special and i hope it gets added.

Also about The Ranks it can not be added as long as the Staff team wants as they wish
-Main advert manager [Those ranks]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.